Author Topic: Alcatraz [USSR] - What the forget?  (Read 2761 times)

no words

http://imgur.com/C0pArC9,E9kaPrA,Og5LfCE,2q96ola

just...what the forget?

"i don't click random image links sorry tell me in words"

I come across someone with my exact name except different name endings, and I join this server titled: "research Planet". Little did I know that it was a catastrophe. It was idiot central.

[/discuss]

Update 2:

whattheforgetamireading.jpg

http://imgur.com/r8mNWRu,48mcXzd,sa1eK7f,4jHboWp

I just don't get it...

My beliefs is that whoever USSR is, he absolutely hates me and wants to spoil my rep and get me auto-banned on sight from now on.

To which I kindly respond with, you can stop trying to hate on me now and play the actual game.

why would you copy his name

why would you copy his name

My original BL_ID is a 47k.

this is an alt.

and whats the point of this drama

My beliefs is that whoever USSR is, he absolutely hates me and wants to spoil my rep and get me auto-banned on sight from now on.

To which I kindly respond with, you can stop trying to hate on me now and play the actual game.

Top kek

and whats the point of this drama

to point out how stupid he is. he is still hosting research planet and its spam.

Is this where you've been all these months? Or am I thinking of Alcatraz [PL]?

Is this where you've been all these months? Or am I thinking of Alcatraz [PL]?

I am Alcatraz [PL]'s alt. I have a much older BL_ID then one stated in my profile.

I am Alcatraz [PL]'s alt. I have a much older BL_ID then one stated in my profile.
Damn you've shown us really undeniable proof here

every person with 'alcatraz' in their name i've seen have been someone to avoid, including you

also, you didn't look at his ID or anything and i've seen a ton of
  • OS people, your unique "alcatraz" name could just be a trend other people like.

every person with 'alcatraz' in their name i've seen have been someone to avoid, including you

also, you didn't look at his ID or anything and i've seen a ton of xOS people, your unique "alcatraz" name could just be a trend other people like.
ok i didn't know putting x in brackets would make it a list

You visited "research planet" and expected it to be a decent server with mature people?

>"play the actual game"
>research Planet
lol