Author Topic: Badministrators  (Read 12518 times)

Reviving an old thread,

Who do you think are the worst Administrators in blockland?

Ze Doctor is quite a friend, he abuses his own powers on his fort war servers. I was dominating him and he deleted my base and tp'd me to him and shot me so he wouldn't be dominated. Started using insults of that of a 4th grader when I asked him why, then banned me.

Reply on who you think are the worst.

/discuss

superman1996. He believes anything told to him. Its pretty easy to tell him that you are going to murder him and he freaks out. Also he perma bans anyone who has an ID over the 40k.

lol i joined that server and he gave me super admin even though i literally just joined.

Does anyone remember Hunter0821?

Hmm, havent been to a serv with a badmin in quite a while since i usually avoid those low quality type servers. I would have to say the worst admin Ive seen was Va11jr. Like alcatraz's post, he freaks out , but instead of banning 40Ks, he banned everyone that wasnt admin.

superman1996. He believes anything told to him. Its pretty easy to tell him that you are going to murder him and he freaks out. Also he perma bans anyone who has an ID over the 40k.

Ephialtes
Zeblote
TwenteFreak

There was someone who was an admin for Barnabas and I can't remember his name. I think his name started with a T and it was not Trigun.

R u talkin stuff about my bae m8

go drown yourself in bleach you sack of stuff.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:54:29 PM by Badspot »

Im gonna go with Bushido

wont be long to see someone writing 'Outpact' on this thread.