Author Topic: Badministrators  (Read 12418 times)

Erm this needs proof wheres a pic??
Whats with people NEVER posting pictures for proof??
It makes nu Sence

Erm this needs proof wheres a pic??
Whats with people NEVER posting pictures for proof??
It makes nu Sence
dude this is not a drama against someone it's just a public opinon bout who you think are a badmin...

I say i am for multiple bans and use of MSP.

Meh. Nuclear bear was a badmin granting himself money to win on bids of builds brickitect made. Until I got him de admined ofc but yeah now he resides to his own mini empires server.

dude this is not a drama against someone it's just a public opinon bout who you think are a badmin...
this

Oops, Quoting a quote isn't possible. DeathTheKid.
actually it kind of is

example:
Quote from: User X
Quote from: User Y
how do you clear your bricks?
type in chat: /clearbricks

bbc code (remove dashes):
[-quote][-quote][/quote][/quote]

most people don't go out of their way to do that though, unless it's absolutely necessary.

actually it kind of is

example:type in chat: /clearbricks

bbc code (remove dashes):
[-quote][-quote]

most people don't go out of their way to do that though, unless it's absolutely necessary.
It doesn't quote quotes by default because of problems with quote pyramids iirc.

Honestly there have been so many admins that I've had problems dealing with and personally Nickpb just gets mad at everything I will do whenever he is admin, I took 100 dollars from him when he died on a city rpg and refused to give it, he banned me for a few hours. Fun girl is also a badHOST because she bans anyone who is black in her server. Basically the only people other than a few stuffty city rpg admins.