Author Topic: Farmer (BL ID: 23776) - ''DDoSer''  (Read 4021 times)

So i was hosting a Renderman server today and this guy came.

I don't know if this belongs to drama since he didn't make anything to my server.

After he said that, i banned him for 1 day.

Don't make drama topics for only a threat, lock this topic now before it back fires on you.

Cmon, hes kidding.
Plus he has to help Sugar, Sugar is Farmers sister, who's autistic.
So he has enough bullstuff to deal with in his life.
So uh yeah

Don't make drama topics for only a threat, lock this topic now before it back fires on you.
I don't know if this belongs to drama since he didn't make anything to my server.
Fine i'll lock this  :panda:

Cmon, hes kidding.
So uh yeah
I don't see that as a reason to come to my server sayin' stuff even if he's kidding

Oh i noticed i can't lock this  :panda:
k let's wait

isn't farmer pat or redyz
you know those two expert trollers

Cmon, hes kidding.
So uh yeah
Sugar has stuff on pain
Mostly that is
Dylexia
stuff got real
me and my friend talked about it

Farmer doesn't know what he is talking about.

It is confirmed that Sugar suffer from SEVERE autism spectrum, it's not only dyslexia. Also we believe that she suffer from diabetus.

Wasn't Farmer drama'd a while back for being a stupid starfish with a mouth to prove it?  Sounds like empty threats, OP.  I wouldn't worry about it.

Wasn't Farmer drama'd a while back for being a stupid starfish with a mouth to prove it?  Sounds like empty threats, OP.  I wouldn't worry about it.

Farmer came to my server and told me that unless I changed my name, he would trace my IP and come to my house to slaughter me. Of course, it never happened.  :cookieMonster:

Farmer came to my server and told me that unless I changed my name, he would trace my IP and come to my house to slaughter me. Of course, it never happened.  :cookieMonster: