REAL FLOATING BRICKS - Hackplant [update 2.0]

Author Topic: REAL FLOATING BRICKS - Hackplant [update 2.0]  (Read 17604 times)

Fixed. I used some code from jes00 but it turns out that most of it didn't work so I just rewrote most of it. This was the only working part so I left it in.
You should probably ask before using ancient code, as it may not work.

Cool.  Although, the download link doesn't work for me.
Fixed, missed a 't' in 'content'.

a mod with the power to reduce brickcounts and make stuff more easy and fun to build. noiicee

this is the kind of thing we need working well to make things like modter less annoying to use

this is the kind of thing we need working well to make things like modter less annoying to use
I haven't tested this specific mod, but with a floating brick thing I made ModTer has "overlap" issues when trying to plant them floating next to each other.
Seems promising though
  • 12/16/2014 @ [1:51pm]: MASSIVE glitch fixed (couldn't plant floating bricks at certain orientations)

Also this is the full switch conditions:
Code: [Select]
switch$(%error)
{
case 0: return 0;
case 1: return "overlap";
case 2: return "float";
case 3: return "stuck";
case 4: return "unstable";
case 5: return "buried";
default: return "forbidden";
}
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:01:34 PM by ZSNO »

i've never seen an error display for just "forbidden", does it show anything or just have nothing happen

i've never seen an error display for just "forbidden", does it show anything or just have nothing happen
probs just a generic error trap

I crash each time I try to use this. Any ideas?

Gr8, now release your ultimate destructo wand so i can abuse it.

I got it to work, it no longer crashes, but the RTB Prefs aren't showing up. Help?

So whenever you press enter without having a brick to plant, the console has an error.

he wrote most of it right

Nope. I do have my own private version though. Didn't think it'd be a good idea to release it. If Badspot wanted floating bricks, he'd have allowed them.

Actually, no. I was looking thru ancient code and found jes00's version, but 99% of it didn't work. And the one part that did could be written better, so 99% of the code is mine. (except for one function (which I modified)).
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 04:01:08 PM by Darksaber2213 »