Author Topic: Oxycotton and Codeine - BLHack / Attempted Crash  (Read 7449 times)

Codeine's ID: 41339.
Oxycotton's ID: 151463.

They both have BLHack and were working together when they joined.
I'm not entirely sure of BLHack's capabilities, but both of them were:

a) Randomly choosing to be invisible.
b) Floating in mid air.
c) One of them attempted to crash the server - proof enough.

I'll try and get the IPs as soon as possible from IsjiX's Freebuild (where it occurred).

Wait what? Since when did BLHack allow players to become invisible? Last time I heard BLHack could only, floathack, aimbot, and crash servers. I must be so uninformed.

It would be nice if you released the mod that auto-bans crashers like that, unless your using Choco's?

Wait what? Since when did BLHack allow players to become invisible? Last time I heard BLHack could only, floathack, aimbot, and crash servers. I must be so uninformed.

I don't believe they did. Must've been a client issue or event on the server.

It would be nice if you released the mod that auto-bans crashers like that, unless your using Choco's?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271003.30

Either you can compile this into a .DLL or ask Ipquarx for the DLL itself.

I'm going to assume it's part of the hack - yeah. They had no bricks spawned and VCE was not installed.
Could be something else though.

I've never heard of an invisibility hack, and as far as I know it's not a feature of any BLHack version that Computermix has made.

I've never heard of an invisibility hack, and as far as I know it's not a feature of any BLHack version that Computermix has made.

I'm having a really good feeling that since they were mounted to a vehicle, freeze hack made them invisible. Could be wrong.

I often notice that when I am in vehicles with other clients. Their body at times vanish or flicker a bit. It's not an invisibility hack.

I often notice that when I am in vehicles with other clients. Their body at times vanish or flicker a bit. It's not an invisibility hack.
This.

Oxycotton - 98.143.8.253
Codeine - 68.58.222.227

oxy was acting strange after I restarted the server lastnight when it crashed

Oxycotton - 98.143.8.253
Codeine - 68.58.222.227

oxy was acting strange after I restarted the server lastnight when it crashed
I've added both of them to the list of banned IP's in my mod here.
Knowing that they're close, I fel that Codeine will end up getting his hands on the dll that crashes servers.

I've added both of them to the list of banned IP's in my mod here.
Knowing that they're close, I fel that Codeine will end up getting his hands on the dll that crashes servers.
Did you read the thread?  There's no proof that they had actually done anything.

The fact that you went out of your way to put them on a mass-IP ban network without proper premise is A) really richardish, B) a statement of power that NO ONE SHOULD HAVE, and C) plain ignorant.

BLID:44896
IP:69.123.198.98

lol

2 people just tried to crash my server, and i felt as if i should post the images here. one of them was Codoxime

the attempts were within 5 minutes of eachother
one of them tried to do mine, and then another guy called skid also tried to crash it