Oxycotton and Codeine - BLHack / Attempted Crash

Author Topic: Oxycotton and Codeine - BLHack / Attempted Crash  (Read 7443 times)

snip
I should clarify.  If the console banned someone for legitimately trying to hack, that's one thing, but Codeine had no part in it, nor could anything be proven about him.

Additionally, words from Codeine, with steam name withheld:

BLID:44896
IP:69.123.198.98

lol
adding [Qi] to the clan tag just adds to the hilarity

Can someone confirm that this one is real? I should kick Remise out of [Qi] for something like this.

Can someone confirm that this one is real? I should kick Remise out of [Qi] for something like this.

here's some witnesses if you want to ask them but I swear it happened

if you don't want to ruin your reputation, don't do ridiculous things like this. even if it's a joke it really isn't that funny.

Remise has been permanently banned from the [Qi] forums and all [Qi] servers.

I should clarify.  If the console banned someone for legitimately trying to hack, that's one thing, but Codeine had no part in it, nor could anything be proven about him.

Fine, I did jump the gun to add Codeine, he'll be removed.

The fact that you went out of your way to put them on a mass-IP ban network without proper premise is A) really richardish, B) a statement of power that NO ONE SHOULD HAVE, and C) plain ignorant.
It's not like everyone is required to use the mod, and if there is a problem with the list such as me adding someone who doesn't belong, I'd likely get drama'd, banned, and my mod fail-binned.
I've understand the situation I'd be put in if I misuse the power with this mod, and wouldn't abuse it.
So far I've only had one mistaken addition to the list, which wont happen again.

Fine, I did jump the gun to add Codeine, he'll be removed.
I have to agree, if Codeine didn't crash anyone's servers then I'll also unban him from my server. though he really shouldn't be using the blhack anyway

IM GONNA CRASH THIS MOTHERloving SERVER WOOT WOOT
*activates crash*
*insta perma ban*

lol he did absolutely nothing!!!

Image shows he was invisible, he has BLHack and was attempting to use the floathack. Should stay banned.

lol he did absolutely nothing!!!Image shows he was invisible, he has BLHack and was attempting to use the floathack. Should stay banned.
As for IsjiX's server, it's up to him.
For my list, that isn't the purpose.
I couldn't care less about users using BLHack as long as the host doesn't mind. I wouldn't mind as long as I'm not hosting a TDM/DM, or any other kind of server that BLHack would give the user and advantage.

As for IsjiX's server, it's up to him.
For my list, that isn't the purpose.
I couldn't care less about users using BLHack as long as the host doesn't mind. I wouldn't mind as long as I'm not hosting a TDM/DM, or any other kind of server that BLHack would give the user and advantage.
I apologize I mean't on the server's banlist, not yours. Should've made that more clear.

I apologize I mean't on the server's banlist, not yours. Should've made that more clear.
I'll give codeine another chance, if he ever wants to come back that is. my server isn't a DM so I'm not too concerned unless he's trying to crash it.

I'll give codeine another chance, if he ever wants to come back that is. my server isn't a DM so I'm not too concerned unless he's trying to crash it.
codeine joined and everything's cool with us here. I don't think he means any harm.

well this thread is a real depressant