Oxycotton and Codeine - BLHack / Attempted Crash

Author Topic: Oxycotton and Codeine - BLHack / Attempted Crash  (Read 7426 times)

well this thread is a real depressant
alcohol and codeine oxy doesn't mix well :cookieMonster:

lol he did absolutely nothing!!!  Image shows he was invisible, he has BLHack and was attempting to use the floathack. Should stay banned.
I cannot account for Oxycotton since the console confirmed that the used BLHack, but as for Codeine, attempting does not equate to "he did it," because often a user is "attempting" to do something because someone perceives or assumes it.  It's not enough premise to conclude anything.

As far as being invisible, did you not see the first page almost entirely of people vouching that invisibility is NOT a feature of BLHack?

I think Gunner's server crashed last night after somebody mentioned codeine. It crashes everybody's BL right?

Seriously? This is off the hook. I had a server up and as soon as Codeine joins my stuff crashed. I don't know this codeine fella, but right after my server crashed a user named S3xP4NTHER69 messages me on Steam. I have this guy in my friend list. He tells me that he is USAF Air Man and I have known this guy for a while! He then tells me he is Codeine which I was pretty surprised to find out.

Now I hate to post this because USAF Air Man is my friend (or I thought) but going around crashing servers has got to stop. This is getting beyond ridiculous. I know you guys are not the only one with BL Hack.
Hell, basically anyone and everyone has it now.
People can't even build on their server without some starfish coming in and crashing it.

Here he is blatantly trying to convince me that he didn't do it, even though I know otherwise.

I've been his friend for five years and he never crashed my servers, nor intentionally caused lag.  I think it's only an convenience to jump to him just because he has a drama—mind you, one that is a coincidence of circumstance.

I've been his friend for five years and he never crashed my servers, nor intentionally caused lag.  I think it's only an convenience to jump to him just because he has a drama—mind you, one that is a coincidence of circumstance.
I know how BL hack works; You can crash a server at anytime. As soon as he joined he crashed the server. I didn't even have enough time to see who joined so I checked my console because I knew what had happened. I have known him for about the same amount of time and never expected him to do something like this. I know it might have been "All in good fun" but I don't take take my server being crashed too lightly.

I know how BL hack works; You can crash a server at anytime. As soon as he joined he crashed the server. I didn't even have enough time to see who joined so I checked my console because I knew what had happened.
Correlation does not imply causation.

There has been no hard proof to say that Codeine has been crashing servers, for as far as we know, Oxycotton is the only one who has done that. Friends can abuse other friends' trust, perhaps this is exactly what has happened.

Did you save the console.log? I assume not.

Oxycotton was banned a few days ago from Gunner's for attempting to crash it.

Still haven't had anyone try to crash RSM.  I guess downloading a 34 KB client is too much for server crashers.

Also, Codeine joined the server and was pretty unyielding about not having crashed any servers.  He wasn't banned for crashing the server, although he did later die, as most newcomers do (I seriously need to finish the new tutorial).  Personally, I'm inclined to believe him.

I know how BL hack works; You can crash a server at anytime. As soon as he joined he crashed the server. I didn't even have enough time to see who joined so I checked my console because I knew what had happened. I have known him for about the same amount of time and never expected him to do something like this. I know it might have been "All in good fun" but I don't take take my server being crashed too lightly.
The problem with your argument is:
do something like this
What does the console say?  There is no PROOF in this drama saying that Codeine did it.  For all we know, it could have been some weird auth or packet loss problem.  The other possible guess we can make is that your internet just stopped working for a moment.

The only standing information we have is that Codeine is suspected of having BLHack.  Unless REAL evidence is presented, then Codeine had no part in it.  Right now you are working off of a "He is a suspect and therefore guilty" method, and that doesn't fly.

The problem with your argument is:What does the console say?  There is no PROOF in this drama saying that Codeine did it.  For all we know, it could have been some weird auth or packet loss problem.  The other possible guess we can make is that your internet just stopped working for a moment.

The only standing information we have is that Codeine is suspected of having BLHack.  Unless REAL evidence is presented, then Codeine had no part in it.  Right now you are working off of a "He is a suspect and therefore guilty" method, and that doesn't fly.

Then what do you propose is proof? console.log is not proof. A screenshot of the chat is not proof. Not even a complete binary log of all packets sent to the server coupled with a trace route to where they originated is proof.

Where can you even download BLhack, a long time ago when I was into hacking (I am not into it anymore, nor would I ever think of doing it again)  I went looking for it and found nothing.

happened on my server. apparently a modded client might be causing this.

Where can you even download BLhack, a long time ago when I was into hacking (I am not into it anymore, nor would I ever think of doing it again)  I went looking for it and found nothing.
There used to be a site that had it for download, but as far as I know it's been taken down.
It was also posted on a steam discussion, taken down too.
Right now it's probably being given out to people who ask by users that have it.

happened on my server. apparently a modded client might be causing this.
It's C++ code compiled into a DLL, injected into blockland.