Derontchi - seriously, you are dumb

Author Topic: Derontchi - seriously, you are dumb  (Read 5624 times)

that was a speedy turnaround, jstar fish.
just because I agree with someone doesn't mean I like how they act on here.

the subject are terrorists. they committed the crime. they also happen to be islamic. therefore they are islamic/muslim terrorists. the subject is not "muslims". muslims did not commit this crime - they committed this crime.

if i go to an mechanic who happens to be jewish and he totally forgeted me over on the repair cost for my AC unit, and i go back to my girlfriend and say "this loving jew prick forgeted my car up", doesn't that seem like you are focusing on a certain aspect of this person?

once again, there are innocent mistakes, and then are situations in which the evidence shows maybe youre innocent mistake wasn't so innocent at all, nor was it a mistake. prove me wrong

the subject are terrorists. they committed the crime. they also happen to be islamic. therefore they are islamic/muslim terrorists. the subject is not "muslims". muslims did not commit this crime - they committed this crime.
1. this isn't relevant at all
2. he didn't say muslims committed the crime you loving idiot. Try actually reading.
Muslim EXTREMISTS are loving primitive animals

1. this isn't relevant at all
2. he didn't say muslims committed the crime you loving idiot. Try actually reading.

The quote didn't originally have "extremists", he edited it in to backpedal

The quote didn't originally have "extremists", he edited it in to backpedal
I am fully aware of that. You don't have any evidence that's what he intended to do (and neither do I) but you have to go with what happened.

jeez no need to get bootytickled.
ya
ditto.

I think this warrants a little break. I'm not going to get mixed up in this because a lot of this is plain bs.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 04:02:15 PM by Badspot »

I think this warrants a little break. I'm not going to get mixed up in this because a lot of this is plain bs.
way to dismiss everything he said

Are you kidding me? You literally think this is going to dismiss this drama completely?

I am fully aware of that. You don't have any evidence that's what he intended to do (and neither do I) but you have to go with what happened.

How would I get evidence of what he intended to mean? He literally said all muslims are primitive animals, trying to interpret it any other way is stupid

How would I get evidence of what he intended to mean? He literally said all muslims are primitive animals, trying to interpret it any other way is stupid
"trying to interpret the other way is stupid"
Oh so that means everyone who accidentally posted a thread in Drama instead of General Discussion or Off-Topic ACTUALLY meant to post in in Drama?

I edited it as a clarification. I've explained myself time after time but you refuse to listen, which is exactly why I'm not going to argue my case, because you all will continue to refuse to listen even if I did.

"trying to interpret the other way is stupid"
Oh so that means everyone who accidentally posted a thread in Drama instead of General Discussion or Off-Topic ACTUALLY meant to post in in Drama?
keyword: accidentally.

i dont think derontchi "accidentally" tripped on his keyboard and his typed that message, he meant what he said.

for god's sake, i've literally done nothing but refute the fact he changed it to muslim extremists for the past 5 posts! if you're gonna lob insults at me try to actually understand my arguments!

keyword: accidentally.

i dont think derontchi "accidentally" tripped on his keyboard and his typed that message, he meant what he said.
YES

blake, you're just not understanding what im saying - it does not matter he changed it after the fact, he meant what he said the first - time - around