Poll

Should Outpact be banned?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Petition to have Outpact banned  (Read 6165 times)

Goodness gracious how many alts does he have?
3 alts, he's on his 3rd alt.

No edit, but what exactly has Outpact done lately?

Abused admin, mostly.

abuse of administration power, hacking like a little scriptkiddie, tried to get his hands on the (fake) "new BLHack" and got his dll deleted, which shows he's probably still going around hacking.

I fully support. The fact that he's still going around here acting like NOTHING happened pisses me off even more. That little friend crashed so many servers just for the lulz, he should not be re-accepted into the community.

abuse of administration power, hacking like a little scriptkiddie, tried to get his hands on the (fake) "new BLHack" and got his dll deleted, which shows he's probably still going around hacking.

I fully support. The fact that he's still going around here acting like NOTHING happened pisses me off even more. That little friend crashed so many servers just for the lulz, he should not be re-accepted into the community.
hasn't he been punished/key revoked for it already?

I believe Outpact stepped over the line a long time ago. I believe he should be revoked on sight.

Goodness gracious how many alts does he have?
Less than the amount I have LEL

abuse of administration power

That makes everyone hate him and nobody wants to join, I really don't see that to count why he should be banned, it's his .exe of BL, right? He can host and do what he wants on his own server. But the hacking, thats another different story. He should be revoked, yes-indefinite.

Using BLHack and getting revoked for it, and then coming back only to try again (and fail miserably) is downright moronic, and he does not deserve to play this game anymore. He blew his chances. He needs to he removed.

That makes everyone hate him and nobody wants to join, I really don't see that to count why he should be banned, it's his .exe of BL, right? He can host and do what he wants on his own server. But the hacking, thats another different story. He should be revoked, yes-indefinite.
It's not just that. He's been crashing servers recently.

yes and there is 7 nos and 77 yeses

Wasn't there a petition for maxx