Poll

Should Outpact be banned?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Petition to have Outpact banned  (Read 6160 times)

yes 84 - no 7
well we have a decision

92 yeses out of 9 no's.

HOLY stuff MAYBE OUTPACT VOTED NO.  :cookieMonster:

On-topic: One time I called Outpact a friend for saying my friend had the IQ of a rock. Then my server lags the forget out and I soon find out Outpact crashed it.

Kill Outpact. I am tempting to spam his PM with a wall of text about how handicapped he is and tell him he should get the loving hell away from our community before i go to his house and beat him in the richard with a stick until its bleeding and i cut it. which means no more love for you outpact. :D

Wasn't there a petition for maxx
did maxx do anything as bad as this guy

this is a serious question is he as bad as this server crashing revenge fueled maniac

at least hes not handicapped enough to post here

did maxx do anything as bad as this guy

this is a serious question is he as bad as this server crashing revenge fueled maniac
maxx is bad in general, outpact is far far worse but that doesn't make maxx a good person in the slightest.

just search his name in the drama section

at least hes not handicapped enough to post here
He's asleep right now since he's in Australia. just wait until he flips stuff when he sees that poll.

92 yeses out of 9 no's.

HOLY stuff MAYBE OUTPACT VOTED NO.  :cookieMonster:

On-topic: One time I called Outpact a friend for saying my friend had the IQ of a rock. Then my server lags the forget out and I soon find out Outpact crashed it.

Kill Outpact. I am tempting to spam his PM with a wall of text about how handicapped he is and tell him he should get the loving hell away from our community before i go to his house and beat him in the richard with a stick until its bleeding and i cut it. which means no more love for you outpact. :D

If outpact voted no and used his 3 alts, + him and Aoki are butt buddies and he has like 5 alts. That means only 3 people actually voted no.

If outpact voted no and used his 3 alts, + him and Aoki are butt buddies and he has like 5 alts. That means only 3 people actually voted no.
yes because 1 + 1 = 3

Kill Outpact. I am tempting to spam his PM with a wall of text about how handicapped he is and tell him he should get the loving hell away from our community before i go to his house and beat him in the richard with a stick until its bleeding and i cut it. [size =1pt]which means no more love for you outpact. :D[/si ze]

woah nice trolling you've got there. cya

I thought I was the only one annoyed that he's just acting as if nothing happened

Everyone deserves a second chance. And this guy actually seems like a nice guy when you get to know him. Hes going around pretending it didnt happen because he want's to change people! Think to yourselves. Would you want a second chance? Or be revoked due to a petition?

Everyone deserves a second chance.
he's on his third or fourth alt

Sure he should be banned. But saying "why is he on this forums" is stupid coming from you. You literally just said "you know how much I hate this community." Why are YOU here OP?

Everyone deserves a second chance. And this guy actually seems like a nice guy when you get to know him. Hes going around pretending it didnt happen because he want's to change people! Think to yourselves. Would you want a second chance? Or be revoked due to a petition?
Try saying that again when he crashes your server one day.

how much friendry can you fit into one post? get out dude, come back when he crashes your server repetitively.