Petition to have Outpact banned

Poll

Should Outpact be banned?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Petition to have Outpact banned  (Read 6148 times)

118 - 17 Hmm, we've reached a decision

how much friendry can you fit into one post? get out dude, come back when he crashes your server repetitively.

This guy clearly hasn't been around long enough to even know who Outpact is. I wouldn't chew him out just yet.

This guy clearly hasn't been around long enough to even know who Outpact is. I wouldn't chew him out just yet.
No, he's been around for quite a while, he's just stupid. I used to play with him a while back.

He's kinda funny tho :B

On the subject of revokes, is it me or has key revokes turned into an extremely common punishment?

Like back in 2012 or so when I first started playing, revokes were an extremely rare and unheard of punishment, but now we see them basically every other day.

On the subject of revokes, is it me or has key revokes turned into an extremely common punishment?

Like back in 2012 or so when I first started playing, revokes were an extremely rare and unheard of punishment, but now we see them basically every other day.
Its because crashing has become more common, and more problem users have came around

No, he's been around for quite a while, he's just stupid. I used to play with him a while back.

If that's the case, then...okay.

I like the new arrangement. Those who degrade the game in order to scare people off need to get a life.

128 people have voted yes

i didn't even know 128 people went to the drama section

outpact is still obviously trying to hack/crash servers and refuses to stop.
he needs to be permanantely removed.

we need Obama/Badspot to take action!

i used to think he had like a mental illness or something lol

I don't think Badspot considers this a democracy

He's kinda funny tho :B

sorry, funny doesn't cut it when you're a malicious user who crashes servers