Another drama (Diargo's Server)

Author Topic: Another drama (Diargo's Server)  (Read 2973 times)

Hello peeps this is another drama from me about 1 especially annoying little prick: Spode.
Apparently when I mute some annoying,criticizing little cunt with my clientside mute everyone decides that I am the worst person to ever be seen. And Spode says that my mini empire houses were deleted because they werent labelled and they were terrible (I think i did them too big).

And then he tells me to build a dupe plate first then I am like "Okay" and then he comes over later like "Build pls" and i said "Just so you can grief again?" and he looked at the dupe plate and said "Terrible build" And flung me across the map a couple times. And strangely Diargo and Jospef (Who I thought were nice guys) Ignored the situation and Jospef even egged Spode on.

I have some screenshots of chat coming up but its kinda hard to take a quick screenshot of something happening with Gyazo :L :

(Got kicked after insulting the admins even though they can insult us apparently)

I know this doesnt seem like much proof but I am just saying to all owners out there. These are a bad choice of admins to choose to take care of your server. They have taken a liking to randomly fling people across the map and then kick them constant a couple times then teleport them in a random jail.

I hope everyone decides to take action on this warning if they already have spode as an admin. If not. I feel sorry for you. But at the end of the day. it is your choice and your server. Do whatever the forget you want with it.

/nosupport This drama is unnecessary

Another fail drama here on the forums, as you clearly leave out the majority of what happened, also, people don't hate you because you muted me, they hate you because you were being an all round prick to everyone, especially when I tried to help.
Your stuff was cleared because it was absolutely terrible and Spode jailed you because you were being a problem player, but you thought you were higher than everyone and continued being an all round hassle, that is why Spode cleared your bricks several times, as you didn't wish to serve the punishment in the jail.
Also, you broke several rules and were kicked several times yet return just to annoy us further.
Gj, OP.
Also, cannot get screenshots as the chat was a long while ago and a lot has happened since.

Could be posting for a banned user, maybe not. I'll take my chances.
Apparently the full story isn't being told.

*Sigh*
Xen, you obviously haven't learned from your other dramas.
Just stop. Please. You're not getting anywhere.

All I see is Xenias being a complete richard to the admins. The "no life" part takes the cake.

I don't see how Xenias is the major problem in this situation.

You can't say "terrible build" is criticism, and also, don't expect him to accept it fine.

You probably were being cunts to him, and he responded the same way, there's no victims here, just a bunch of douchebags being mean to eachother.

I don't see how Xenias is the major problem in this situation.

You can't say "terrible build" is criticism, and also, don't expect him to accept it fine.

You probably were being cunts to him, and he responded the same way, there's no victims here, just a bunch of douchebags being mean to eachother.
First thing i saw when I joined the server was xenias calling me a richard for criticizing people's builds.
Also, the builds that were cleared were generally terrible.

Could be posting for a banned user, maybe not. I'll take my chances.
Apparently the full story isn't being told.
"i've got people countering it right now"

Managed to get 1 pic from the server, i was eventing stuff at the time so idk what was going on at this point.
http://i.imgur.com/AFE2joR.png?1

First thing i saw when I joined the server was xenias calling me a richard for criticizing people's builds.
Also, the builds that were cleared were generally terrible.
You should understand that not everyone is good at building, they're just trying to have a good time. Clearing their creation while they're still on the server is extremely disrespectful.

saying this makes you look like a massive tool

You should understand that not everyone is good at building, they're just trying to have a good time. Clearing their creation while they're still on the server is extremely disrespectful.
I know that not everyone is good at building but how is being an starfish to everyone having a good time? All I did was join and he goes into full rage mode and becomes a hassle.
Also, I'm not the one who cleared anyone's bricks, not even admin there.