Author Topic: Another drama (Diargo's Server)  (Read 2996 times)

I know that not everyone is good at building but how is being an starfish to everyone having a good time? All I did was join and he goes into full rage mode and becomes a hassle.
Also, I'm not the one who cleared anyone's bricks, not even admin there.
I'm not talking directly to you, I'm explaining the situation here.

I wanna play the server now ;s;

Another fail drama here on the forums, as you clearly leave out the majority of what happened, also, people don't hate you because you muted me, they hate you because you were being an all round prick to everyone, especially when I tried to help.
Your stuff was cleared because it was absolutely terrible and Spode jailed you because you were being a problem player, but you thought you were higher than everyone and continued being an all round hassle, that is why Spode cleared your bricks several times, as you didn't wish to serve the punishment in the jail.
Also, you broke several rules and were kicked several times yet return just to annoy us further.
Gj, OP.
Also, cannot get screenshots as the chat was a long while ago and a lot has happened since.

Help? You call unwanted criticism help? I told you to forget off with your criticism but you kept going on. That is why I muted you. I did not sign up for your way of making you feel better about yourself by bitching at other people about how bad they are. I call that undermining confidence. Not helping. Well in your forgeted up little world of perfection it may be.

Could be posting for a banned user, maybe not. I'll take my chances.
Apparently the full story isn't being told.

1. I muted spode without knowing he was an admin.

2. The insulting happened when he told me to build a dupe plate and started destroying it and flinging me miles away. So before you start saying that I am a lieing forget trying to get you in trouble it is the other way round.

First thing i saw when I joined the server was xenias calling me a richard for criticizing people's builds.
Also, the builds that were cleared were generally terrible.

I admit I said that but it is completely true. I did not see you build on that server while you were there. You just flew round criticising peoples builds.

Only once did i criticize your builds and all I said was that building each individual room and furniture of a miniature house is a waste because it wastes the brickcount and people won't even notice it.
Yet for whatever reason you get all worked up about it. Seriously, how is it undermining confidence? Maybe if you don't even have a self esteem, sure, but wtf, there's no reason to just start telling people to 'forget off' and saying people have 'no life'.

I admit I said that but it is completely true. I did not see you build on that server while you were there. You just flew round criticising peoples builds.
I don't recall just flying around and criticizing builds, i distinctly remember talking with diargo etc. and making my empire card while you fired insults at me.

If one of the users on your server feel so unhappy playing it that they feel the need to make a drama, the host is doing something wrong on their end, no matter the situation or background of the op. only exception is if they are making a joke thread or are trolling

Only once did i criticize your builds and all I said was that building each individual room and furniture of a miniature house is a waste because it wastes the brickcount and people won't even notice it.
Yet for whatever reason you get all worked up about it. Seriously, how is it undermining confidence? Maybe if you don't even have a self esteem, sure, but wtf, there's no reason to just start telling people to 'forget off' and saying people have 'no life'.I don't recall just flying around and criticizing builds, i distinctly remember talking with diargo etc. and making my empire card while you fired insults at me.

1. I muted you. So of course you couldnt criticise me.

2. So going up to people saying "This build is rubbish blablablabalblabla" and getting an admin to D wand it right infront of his eyes is helping them? I dont know about you guys but that would make me feel like total stuff who was not liked by anyone. You really do only care about yourself dont you?

xenias is actually an ass so i can't agree with him

esp since he didn't take any pictures of his builds

If one of the users on your server feel so unhappy playing it that they feel the need to make a drama, the host is doing something wrong on their end, no matter the situation or background of the op. only exception is if they are making a joke thread or are trolling
this depends on the player
someone who is really sensitive and makes everything, no matter how tiny, into a big deal wouldn't really be the hosts fault
but someone who's actually mature that makes a drama, that's a different matter

also i would have taken pictures if i'd known this guy takes everything to drama, he spammed "richard" at me because i told him to find the small """ramps""" on his own

he literally didn't figure anything out without spamming "where do i get (x) brick"

xenias is actually an ass so i can't agree with him

esp since he didn't take any pictures of his builds
this depends on the player
someone who is really sensitive and makes everything, no matter how tiny, into a big deal wouldn't really be the hosts fault
but someone who's actually mature that makes a drama, that's a different matter

also i would have taken pictures if i'd known this guy takes everything to drama, he spammed "richard" at me because i told him to find the small """ramps""" on his own

he literally didn't figure anything out without spamming "where do i get (x) brick"

Right. Yes I called you a richard but the times when I kept saying richard was me just joking around and I said don't take it personally. So the fact you just tried to use it for an argument against me is bullstuff.

Right. Yes I called you a richard but the times when I kept saying richard was me just joking around and I said don't take it personally. So the fact you just tried to use it for an argument against me is bullstuff.
you said "richard" literally every time i said anything

that's like me walking up to someone and repeatedly hitting them and saying "lol i'm just playing around" because they didn't tell me something with a ridiculously obvious answer
it's also the exact reason you were banned from partytors server
not to mention the times you called me 'ravenrichard' or 'richardpaw'

you said "richard" literally every time i said anything

that's like me walking up to someone and repeatedly hitting them and saying "lol i'm just playing around" because they didn't tell me something with a ridiculously obvious answer
it's also the exact reason you were banned from partytors server
not to mention the times you called me 'ravenrichard' or 'richardpaw'

Hmm... So I call you a richard once and say it multiple times and then tell you I was having a randomness moment.. Why must you feel the need to use this against me? Because its pretty clear I was being a stupid 13 year old and kids cant ALWAYS be mature there is always gonna be the occasional "kids way of playing around."

Now. Go ahead gringo. Use my age against me in your counter. I know you want to.

Hmm... So I call you a richard once and say it multiple times and then tell you I was having a randomness moment.. Why must you feel the need to use this against me? Because its pretty clear I was being a stupid 13 year old and kids cant ALWAYS be mature there is always gonna be the occasional "kids way of playing around."

Now. Go ahead gringo. Use my age against me in your counter. I know you want to.

Why would I use your age as something against you in the forums..?
Also, repeatedly calling someone a richard and shouting several offenses at people isn't 'Playing around', it's being a prick.
I also find it ironic that you told obliviongate to not take calling him a richard several times personally, yet when anyone says anything to you, be it constructive criticism or a joke, you go full rage and start cussing out the server.

"This build is terrible"
If I actually meant to insult him. I would have said a hole lot more.
And when people get the wrong idea thinking that i said "Successful grief" in my favour. I said it in spodes favour because we all know people like him at the end of the day are going to win. So I basically said gg. You may hate me. But all I literally try to do is help. If you dont like that then tough stuff. Because no matter how ungrateful or how much you scream and hurl insults. I will most likely keep trying.

"This build is terrible"
If I actually meant to insult him. I would have said a hole lot more.
And when people get the wrong idea thinking that i said "Successful grief" in my favour. I said it in spodes favour because we all know people like him at the end of the day are going to win. So I basically said gg. You may hate me. But all I literally try to do is help. If you dont like that then tough stuff. Because no matter how ungrateful or how much you scream and hurl insults. I will most likely keep trying.
No one was hurling insults at you, the reason I said your houses were stuff (Just as the majority of people agreed) is that as soon as I joined the server, you threw insult after insult at me.