Smash Trophy of your Blockhead! (Apologizement on Pg 6) - OFF

Author Topic: Smash Trophy of your Blockhead! (Apologizement on Pg 6) - OFF  (Read 9983 times)

filipe if someone ever makes a fan game please promise me you'll model all the trophies cuz these are amazing

filipe if someone ever makes a fan game please promise me you'll model all the trophies cuz these are amazing
I'd like to see Filipe as a character in said game, could probably be like Bowser Jr. where he's in a car at all times, or maybe just a side b like Wario's except with random cars.

- In-game name:Emgiell (Was Fastlex)

- Description about yourself (not obligatory, it will show up next to the trophy):Gotta find short cuts in all speed kart maps.

- Your blockhead (post a picture of it on the avatar options):

- Smash medal color: Red

- Background color (just the name of the color you want please): Silver

- What kind of pose (pictures for reference would be appreciated):

- Items in hand (Default items/weapons only): not "in hand" but can a Vintage speed kart go where the clown car would normally go?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:59:39 PM by Emgiell »

I'd like to see Filipe as a character in said game, could probably be like Bowser Jr. where he's in a car at all times, or maybe just a side b like Wario's except with random cars.
i'm super tempted to make a fangame idea thread now.

i'm super tempted to make a fangame idea thread now.
Please do, you have no Idea how many ideas I've been storing up.

Look sorry guys but I got some stuff to deal with today that I didn't know it would take the entire day, so I could just be able to get those so far

Mr.Noßody (View in 3D)

cblock360 (View in 3D)

I'm really sorry but it's too late here in Brazil and I am completely exhausted, I'll be away from a connected computer for a couple of days, I'm not sure how long it will take for me to get back to a computer with internet to keep working on this, but once I get to I'll update this topic with the rest of the trophies, again sorry for disappointing the rest of you who still don't have your trophies, they will be delayed but they will be made, but each one of them takes time and patience, and I'm too tired to do all of them right now...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 02:12:38 AM by Filipe »

ok, will you be able to do mine
because each time I go on these type of "ill draw u" threads
I never get included.

Of course you and the others from pages 4 and 5, I'll work on them once I get on a connected computer like I said (typing from my phone)

Mr. Nobody for final boss of the game

Mr. Nobooty for puppet master of the "hands"

- In-game name: Bomberguy

- Description about yourself (not obligatory, it will show up next to the trophy): Bomberman's lesser known lazier brother

- Your blockhead (post a picture of it on the avatar options):

- Smash medal color: Black

- Background color (just the name of the color you want please): A sort of fire color (Reddish Orange)

- What kind of pose (pictures for reference would be appreciated): Standing sideways firing rocket launcher at ground (Rocket jumping)

- Items in hand (Default items/weapons only): Rocket launcher

How much is it to buy the p3d advanced account? Where you can use custom textures?

Mr. Nobooty
lol'd

I hope you return to the internet soon, Filipe! Also, someone may as well make a BLF game with these as characters.

stuff, I keep on thinking of ideas as to how to use these, but I can't make a good one.

jesus forget what's happening

oh well, guess i'm gonna leave this here anyway

- In-game name: Navar0nius
- Description: Cool kid and current King of Memes. Tends to get creative when fighting, with alarmingly little regard for safety or self-preservation.
- Blockhead: LINK
- Smash medal color: default gold
- Background color: navy blue
- What kind of pose: This kind of pose
- Items in hand: A default blue ski