Author Topic: I can't pick up sports balls at all when I'm in a minigame  (Read 1749 times)

This started happening quite a while ago, someone else had the problem but it wasn't solved:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=232880.msg6620497#msg6620497
How do I fix it?

Doesn't the addon include some sport playertype?
Are you using that?

I have the same problem. Someone please answer

Doesn't the addon include some sport playertype?
Are you using that?
yes, actually I was using that at the time I noticed.

bump, I tried it with default addons only, it still didn't work.
sooo I guess it's a problem with our game or something?

Don't hold out any tools, just walk into the ball carrying nothing. You don't exactly pick it up, it's just there if you dont open your inventory. If you take out an item or jump with some of the balls then you will drop the ball.

Don't hold out any tools, just walk into the ball carrying nothing. You don't exactly pick it up, it's just there if you dont open your inventory. If you take out an item or jump with some of the balls then you will drop the ball.
Oh yeah, I know how they work. Doing that still doesn't work. (probably should've specified it earlier...)
Also when it's a projectile it works, but I just can't pick it up when it's an item.

Delete the Item_Sports in your Add-Ons. Restart Blockland, and it should re-install and work fine.

Delete the Item_Sports in your Add-Ons. Restart Blockland, and it should re-install and work fine.
just tried that, didn't work either unfortunately.

Some more clarification, it detected that I'm picking it up, the item disappears, but it won't give me the ball. And it works outside the minigame.

And it won't work in the default minigame system either.

bump, I tried it with default addons only, it still didn't work.
Maybe it is some client addon.
Move them all to a different folder and see if that works.

heres a guest telling how to fix from the future :cookieMonster:
im guest who discovered a future bug. mini games and trying to pick up a soccer ball? that happens to me. its a playertype ruining the fun boi

Maybe it is some client addon.
Move them all to a different folder and see if that works.
nope, didn't work either.

heres a guest telling how to fix from the future :cookieMonster:
???
I tried it with default addons only, it still didn't work.

I used to have this same exact problem, It's because of a conflicting add-on, but I can't remember which one. Please post the console.log so I can see what add-ons your running with sports.

Ninja: I just remembered, when using the sports balls, make sure to have gamemode_speedkart disabled.