Brick Arrows Direction [Version 1]

Author Topic: Brick Arrows Direction [Version 1]  (Read 6668 times)

You get all my yes.
Downloaded.

Do you use Blender or another service to make models with?

No. He means the top, bottom, front, and back of the arrows. They're grey in the picture.
Just both side can paint  color. If I remove the grey from brick, then hard to see them.

You get all my yes.
Downloaded.

Do you use Blender or another service to make models with?

I use SketchUp 2014
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 10:07:06 PM by Furling² »

It would be nice if the sides of the arrows were painted color not grey
No. He means the top, bottom, front, and back of the arrows. They're grey in the picture.
I downloaded the bricks and looked at the blb files, should be a fast fix but I gotta go to bed. I'll look into tweaking it tomorrow.
On that note, though, thanks for bringing this up, because until just now I didn't even know there was a way to force a specific color on a brick within the blb. All my previous directly-edit-the-blb-files stuff was with things like the bevel brickpack.

Just both side can paint  color. If I remove the grey from brick, then hard to see them.
Just adjust the normals to make it easier to see.

ok! I will remove the grey then release it next version of without and with grey.

Oh. I really wish I had noticed Furling's post BEFORE I tried changing them myself lol

Oh. I really wish I had noticed Furling's post BEFORE I tried changing them myself lol
alright... Check out my Brick Arrow Mod thread http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271277.0

Just adjust the normals to make it easier to see.
Do you want light grey or without grey?

Thanks Jes. Yes I meant without the grey on the sides, make them the color of the sign so it fits a bit better or even make it brown so it matches the wood from the sign. The grey just doesn't really match the rest of it

Why does Furling have broken grammar?

From what I've heard, Furling is deaf

yes, and keep in mind he didn't learn english the same way we did.

yes, and keep in mind he didn't learn english the same way we did.
Why you keep derail my thread? I have no choice lock it.