dr. scout4351 - Repeated stupidity and lack of common sense

Author Topic: dr. scout4351 - Repeated stupidity and lack of common sense  (Read 3769 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271681.msg8051948#msg8051948

What the forget? Do you seriously make a topic with a poll and a single sentence?

That's not ethical posting, my friend.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271680.msg8051898#msg8051898

"well, blockland is fun, but it has those people who act like total idiots, so"

Including yourself, sir. Plus, we already have a section for this kind of stuff, right here.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271672.msg8051733#msg8051733

Server reviews? What the hell?

Does the community really need reviews of servers? People will either like them or not, from the advice of others or from actual experience.

This guy lacks any form of vision, he needs to get eye surgery, as well as being banned.

There are many more awful posts by him, but those were just a few.

Check out his latest posts to see what I mean, hopefully he gets banned.

I don't know how many trolls this forum comes into contact with on occasion, but certainly the situation brings awareness.

i dont think hes a troll, hes just very young and stupid probably.

Thats also another scenario

basically this.
he'll learn, hopefully.

Was just about to drama this guy.
/support

if anyone gets banned it should be you

you made a drama on a new user who probably JUST got blockland because you can't ignore his threads

you're less mature then him

Off topic but op looks like a alt. He registered dec 7.

if anyone gets banned it should be you

you made a drama on a new user who probably JUST got blockland because you can't ignore his threads

you're less mature then him
Agreeing on this one, just let him burn out on his own.  No use in complaining about him when there's nothing you can do about his maturity level or social skills. 

I'd agree the topics are pretty stupid, but I don't really have a problem with them to the point that I'd drama them over it.

I'd just warn him about his actions in the topics in question, rather than make a single topic that will likely die out within a week or so.

To be honest, that's just my thoughts, and either option works. Let's just hope he takes these posts the right way and improves.

Off topic but op looks like a alt. He registered dec 7.
and this means what exactly

i understand that all of his topics are garbage, but it's important to remember that for young new users on this forum, this could very well be their FIRST experience on a forum, and if they do have experience, it might be from a fast-moving forum like the roblox, where topics dissapear off of the front page in a matter of minutes, and are then forgotten, leaving users to have to consistently create endless amounts of topics. it's important to discourage him from making so many stuffty topics, yes, but don't be overly mean to him for it.

i understand that all of his topics are garbage, but it's important to remember that for young new users on this forum, this could very well be their FIRST experience on a forum, and if they do have experience, it might be from a fast-moving forum like the roblox, where topics dissapear off of the front page in a matter of minutes, and are then forgotten, leaving users to have to consistently create endless amounts of topics. it's important to discourage him from making so many stuffty topics, yes, but don't be overly mean to him for it.

well, i don't want to celebrate a ban like many users would, so darn.