Small Town WIP (idk if I'm gonna finish it, unfortunately).

Author Topic: Small Town WIP (idk if I'm gonna finish it, unfortunately).  (Read 3186 times)

So, I think I was working on this over summer break, and I did post a few screenshots of it, but I decided to make a topic about the entire build. As it stands right now it is 22650 bricks. As I do with almost all of my projects, I slowly lost interest in it. I don't know if I'm ever going to finish it or not, but it's there and can give some pretty cool screenshots. Also, don't mind the weird resolution. :P

So, without further ado, here you go.

also these took forever to upload. Click for full res, but I might not suggest that on mobile, cause some of them are pretty darn large

Mmm that car dealership
Seriously this is looking really good :)

It's like you read my mind, searching for ideas and found what I've always wanted. Props to you, looks very nice.

what the forget man, finish it! its looks very nice!

Finish it, maybe allow people to help? :)

finish and/or release for people to finish

this is very nice so far. i hope you end up finishing it. if you do, i would suggest rounding out the tree lines a bit. it will make them look more natural

BRO.

FINISH IT.

OR THESE LUNATICS WILL FIND YOU AND KEEEEEL YOU. D:

god damnit georges you've done it again
i don't understand how you people are able to do this so well

thanks guys

I might put it up on my server some time and get some of my good-builder friends to help me get some more progress done on it. :P

You should focus on finishing terrain and release it as-is to allow people to be able to build a town that they'd, or otherwise make a build that they want. It'd be easier to, say, create a left-4-dead, goal-like zombie game if you could make it yourself with the terrain there.