Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99795 times)

The jumping mechanic on the buggys reminds me of Smash cars.
Someone should make a skate park styled arena for these cars.

Teneksi, please tell me what save you used in the v2 Freestyle Buggy. ;-; please release it as well, I want the loving save so bad. Also link the required mods.

Teneksi, please tell me what save you used in the v2 Freestyle Buggy. ;-; please release it as well, I want the loving save so bad. Also link the required mods.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256546.msg7469832#msg7469832

this is so amazing! GET A COOKIE! :cookie:  :cookieMonster: monster? just have a ice cream :/ :iceCream:

this is so amazing! GET A COOKIE! :cookie:  :cookieMonster: monster? just have a ice cream :/ :iceCream:
guys we've found autism

guys we've found autism
No, we found Blockheader2007's (er w/e that guys name was) replacement.
Disregard, He put in his Blockland Bio that he's 10...Omg, these kids need to go back to there Free2Play game (if u know what i mean)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 08:24:25 PM by Serings »

this is just

No, we found Blockheader2007's (er w/e that guys name was) replacement.
Disregard, He put in his Blockland Bio that he's 10...Omg, these kids need to go back to there Free2Play game (if u know what i mean)
stop being mean D:

Yep, Lol Block124 is just autism central. Won't miss you when the hammer comes striking on your forehead.

He's not really doing anything ban worthy besides posting in somewhat old topics

He's not really doing anything ban worthy besides posting in somewhat old topics

I know, but it's going to escalate sooner rather than later.

the amount of work put into and the quality that the police interceptor has made that vehicle the best i have ever seen in blockland
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 02:31:14 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Yep, Lol Block124 is just autism central. Won't miss you when the hammer comes striking on your forehead.
dude i just started! just stop being mean what the heck i just started and you wanna get me banned? D: people need to be more nice now and im just 10! :(

dude i just started! just stop being mean what the heck i just started and you wanna get me banned? D: people need to be more nice now and im just 10! :(
This is not a forum for 10 year olds

This is not a forum for 10 year olds
so your saying im that im 10 i cant be on this post?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 01:36:49 PM by Lol Block1234 »