Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99041 times)

so your saying im that im 10 i cant be on this post?
We are saying that "You are 10" This forum is not for kids your age to be posting on, as some of the content posted on here is not appropriate for your age.

We are saying that "You are 10" This forum is not for kids your age to be posting on, as some of the content posted on here is not appropriate for your age.

can you not
This..I consider that to be rude in a way of you being commanding as for me to "Get Out," I haven't been "rude" per-say, I have simply suggested that this forum wasn't content appropriate for your age. And you honestly need to stop with the picture cause its getting very old, very fast.

Enough of turning this into a drama.

What are you talking about I already added hands that turns the steering wheel a year ago
so true

That issue has been fixed, and I'm giving this thread a little (see: large) bump for visibility. These two vehicles are now on Glass, which should make it so that future updates are delivered to you automatically. How pleasant!

*snip*
Some people do that for jokes so also you dont gotta be so rude to him.

Some people do that for jokes so also you dont gotta be so rude to him.
happened three months ago

How's the ambulance doing? Like, percentage done?

Model-wise, it's like 95%, but that's not the whole story.

It's hard to give a percentage for the entire vehicle, because the most complicated parts need to be done now. Like, I need to get in contact with Barnabas and learn how to animate the lights properly (so that the emergency lights are an animation within the model (I need to learn how to get each light to appear/disappear in a single frame), not a bunch of scripting that doubles as a lag meter) without breaking the steering animation.

Add class projects and finals, and the immediate future doesn't look good, but I'm hoping (not guaranteeing) to release the ambulance before January 1.