Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99629 times)

What are you talking about I already added hands that turns the steering wheel a year ago
Not that, your hands are like glued with the wheel

In this car, when you steer, it happens like in your car, but when you steer at maximum, it has another animation other than just glued with the wheel which moves the hand
bit hard to explain for me and seems like bit hard for you to understand

try the vehicle, and youll see what Zedrow says

ouah, OUAH! All my yes!
for some unknown reason, remind me of The Long Dark theme!

What are you talking about I already added hands that turns the steering wheel a year ago
They're talking about the....

this

This actually came about because once I got the wheel to the size I wanted it, when I turned it as far as I wanted it to turn, the lower hand was clipping through my feet. So, to use the big steering wheel, blockheads gotta do the steering hand-shuffle.

For the record I don't think there's anything wrong with the hands being "glued to" the wheel

Oh I see, my cars don't have a big steering wheel like this so there is no overlapping with the feet, but yeah that looks cool

I cannot open the car's doors/bonnet/trunk

You need to download the Interactive Vehicle Support add-on, you should add a link on the OP Teneksi

You need to download the Interactive Vehicle Support add-on, you should add a link on the OP Teneksi
I did.Still I can't.

OT:What is the veloce base off of?

I did.Still I can't.

OT:What is the veloce base off of?
98's Aston Martin V8 Vantage

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I DON'T WANT A loving CAR FOR GODDAMN CHRISTMAS YOU loving DISGRACE

It does not use IVS yet. That's planned for future versions.

For the record I don't think there's anything wrong with the hands being "glued to" the wheel
nobody said it was wrong

btw, is the bengs from barnabas based off the same car?
they have similiarities

nobody said it was wrong

btw, is the bengs from barnabas based off the same car?
they have similiarities
No the bengs is a mercedes

mercedes which one
I don't remember, all mercedes has numbers and letters for names it makes it hard to remember which.

Barnabas' Bengs, it isn't hard to remember what it's actually based off of. Bengs 190, Mercedes Benz 190. 1984 model year too I believe.