Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99031 times)

From now on I'll post updates on Sundays. If I post nothing, assume that I made no progress. When seeing nothing updates, please be patient and keep in mind that I'm in college.

No progress last week.

Next step is to add lights to the fire truck. They need to have a cyclic animation, which I've never done before, but if I succeed, all three emergency vehicles can have better looking light sequences and they will not be dependent on the speed of a client's connection.

After today. I only just thought of this now, so I'm posting about the plan now.

I want to try to make at least a little progress every week. When I do nothing one week, it's easier to do nothing the next week, unless I know people are waiting to hear something at a specific time. Even if the update is nothing yet, I'll keep thinking about it and I'll want to bring a better report next time.

its been 9 days since somebody has posted here, so bump.

its been 9 days since somebody has posted here, so bump.
can't you read

the guy said he would bump the topic if anything new was achieved
you have no right to try and save a topic.

besides, it's not even 2 months yet.

I don't know if anyone has found out yet, but if you lock the color of the ambulance, then the textures will go missing. That's what I experienced.

That Crown Vic. taxi looks hot

(alternatively, forcing yourself to think about a project every week will just make you slightly more depressed)

cant wait for taxi
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 06:08:00 PM by Sylvanor »

Might have found a HUGE glitch!

When anyone goes into the ambulance, All the details remove instantly and everyything is white.
Lights and alarms still work though.

In one of the pictures everything is in detail, i was in a different seat.

This is a serverwide glitch, everyone saw this too.

Found the cause, If you lock the coloron the vehicle spawn. Teneksi, Please fix this.

I don't know if anyone has found out yet, but if you lock the color of the ambulance, then the textures will go missing. That's what I experienced.
I got that too.