Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99042 times)

I think I'm dreaming right now. :DDDDDDD

Where do i get the thing so i can toggle all the lights on the cruiser?

Where do i get the thing so i can toggle all the lights on the cruiser?
Just spawn the vehicle in and look at the laptop for the commands. It's mainly the numpad keys by default.

Just spawn the vehicle in and look at the laptop for the commands. It's mainly the numpad keys by default.
wait what?! I don't knew that has more features in it o.o

wait what?! I don't knew that has more features in it o.o
If you saw the video, you can see all the badass work Teneksi has put into it. And again, I'm quite impressed.

I tried that and they didn't do anything

I'm pretty sure there is a client sided addon I need

Wait does num lock have to be off?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 05:10:30 AM by MoltenKitten »

For me my defaults are:
R= Lighting sequence
P= High Beams
 L,J and I= different sirens
Hold the left click for horn.
Click the left click are sirens.

But now I did somethings and the number pad works. Your probably just on laptop settings (no number
pad).

-removed
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:31:12 PM by nicecool »

Because locking them on makes them function as numbers and therefore keys that Blockland will recognize ever since a recent update that caused some weird difference between Number Lock being on and it being off that also caused issues with brick shifting not working because people would play with it off or something

Unlocking them will cause them to work as Home, Up Arrow, Page Up, Left Arrow, 5?, Right Arrow, End, Down Arrow, and Page Down instead of the Number Pad equivalent that Blockland knows of and uses for bricks and whatnot

And this vehicle has functioned properly for me on the Number Pad with the lock on
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 06:36:30 AM by Masterlegodude »

Ok thanks, Masterlegodude

The image on the computer screen is just a guide for people who have default numpad controls. You should pay attention to the text. The functions of the vehicle intercept the brick shift commands. Press the key assigned to shift brick away, and you'll turn on the wail. Press the key assigned to move a brick down, and that turns on the spotlight, and so on. There is no client script required to make these work.

The image on the computer screen is just a guide for people who have default numpad controls. You should pay attention to the text. The functions of the vehicle intercept the brick shift commands. Press the key assigned to shift brick away, and you'll turn on the wail. Press the key assigned to move a brick down, and that turns on the spotlight, and so on. There is no client script required to make these work.
I wish I hadn't remapped my keys now