Sylvanor Modular Trees

Poll

DO you like the trees?

I lost no fap december.
102 (67.5%)
Im called badspot and add-ons mean nothing for me.
49 (32.5%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Sylvanor Modular Trees  (Read 18644 times)

Not sure if 11 or 12 people are lying on the poll's second option.
Funny, that's the option I picked...

These look much better than the other one I have

Oh my, I think I'm going to use these trees to replace the one I'm using for my map. They look awesome!

Could you possibly do bushes / shrubbery / thick jungle-like grass next? Just a suggestion since I hate the feeling of having to build those with bricks still.

Could you possibly do bushes / shrubbery / thick jungle-like grass next? Just a suggestion since I hate the feeling of having to build those with bricks still.
No. :cookieMonster:

These trees are great until you try and hammer the foliage part.
Please, please fix. Otherwise these trees are pretty useless in my opinion.

These trees are great until you try and hammer the foliage part.
Please, please fix. Otherwise these trees are pretty useless in my opinion.
I think it's just easier to just wand the base as well and replace it though.

On the other hand, I guess I could have made the collision at least taller, if not wider. But that would be a bit awkward.

On the other hand, I guess I could have made the collision at least taller, if not wider. But that would be a bit awkward.

Yeah but I would consider this add-on as unfinished as it doesn't make it very user friendly that you cant delete it.

I admit it could be changed. But it works. Anyway, it was mostly made to reduce brickcount if people want to make forests :)

Yeah but I would consider this add-on as unfinished as it doesn't make it very user friendly that you cant delete it.

Actually, you can delete it; the leaf bits have a collision/hammer box the size of a 2x2f plate, right at the bottom of the brick.
It's relatively easy to just move in to the canopy of the tree, look down,  and hammer the space just above the trunk.

Actually, you can delete it; the leaf bits have a collision/hammer box the size of a 2x2f plate, right at the bottom of the brick.
It's relatively easy to just move in to the canopy of the tree, look down,  and hammer the space just above the trunk.
tried that and the marshmellow one doesnt have a collision box.

Syl please release this again with foliage collision. You could just put a simple box collision around it, so when people place the tree they can remove it, this way it'll be easier to delete and still maintain its un-collided foliage.

tried that and the marshmellow one doesnt have a collision box.

Syl please release this again with foliage collision. You could just put a simple box collision around it, so when people place the tree they can remove it, this way it'll be easier to delete and still maintain its un-collided foliage.
It does though, I used the same collision for all trees. I even checked again - it has the same collision box.

or you can get on top and destroy the top part since its just a 2x2 brick

Collision box or not, a brick of that size should be a bit more user friendly.
Sylv, I highly suggest you increase the collision box size so people can remove them easier.
It's a real nightmare having bricks that do this...

Everyone's referring to Sylv when I made them :'(.
I will never fixmodify anything now cuz u all meen.