Poll

DO you like the trees?

I lost no fap december.
102 (67.5%)
Im called badspot and add-ons mean nothing for me.
49 (32.5%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Sylvanor Modular Trees  (Read 18722 times)

Everyone's referring to Sylv when I made them :'(.
I will never fixmodify anything now cuz u all meen.
It was sort of socially unaware to name it "Sylvanor Modular Trees" lol

It was sort of socially unaware to name it "Sylvanor Modular Trees" lol

"Leetzero made theses awesome trees for me and i thanks him a lot for it! I hope you will enjoy it!"
He did give credit though.
And I guess I should have been the better grounds for releasing instead but he sort of "owns" them in a way so he had the full rights to release them as well.
I guess he should have just released them under my name though.

ehhh!
I cant do noting i gave you credits! let me change someting ;)

Just so you know, you can walk through these. Could you update it and make them better? Sorry if you find the last part a bit negative.  :nes:

the richess of add ons is made with positives and negatives comments.
Listening people is what make things better!
ill see what can be done :)

I think it's good that you can walk through the leaves portion because you can hide in them.

The trees might look pretty in your screenshots, but their in-game functionality is trash

Leet, please fix the bounds and collision. I don't know why you gave him the trees like this

The trees might look pretty in your screenshots, but their in-game functionality is trash

Leet, please fix the bounds and collision. I don't know why you gave him the trees like this

So that you can build in them, be able to place adjacent trees that collide with each other and also
I think it's good that you can walk through the leaves portion because you can hide in them.

i think it's kinda trash that they are always non collidable. all bricks should be inherently solid (unless it's something special where half the brick has no collision or something). this is why we have the rendering/raycast/collision checkboxes. leetzero, please make these trees solid so we can make them solid/nocolliding as we please.

Well the wrench stuff for them is a solid point, but that still doesn't make them actually be placeable into each other.
Not to mention that certain collision boxes for them, like the marshmallow tree, can only have a ever so stuffty collision. And beyond that, the bricks should also have a custom brick grid then which would make matters worse. (That said, I have no intention to work on those bricks anymore.)

i think it's kinda trash that they are always non collidable. all bricks should be inherently solid (unless it's something special where half the brick has no collision or something). this is why we have the rendering/raycast/collision checkboxes. leetzero, please make these trees solid so we can make them solid/nocolliding as we please.
come on the fix for it is so easy just hammer the top of the tree and the leaves will go away
And you can build in the trees with the small collision box

come on the fix for it is so easy just hammer the top of the tree and the leaves will go away
And you can build in the trees with the small collision box
What the forget are you talking about?