Server_FreekillDetector [V1.1]

Author Topic: Server_FreekillDetector [V1.1]  (Read 9747 times)

Server_FreekillDetector

The long awaited add-on for all you Jail builders.

Just as the title says this is an add-on that detects freekills and punishes those who do.

At the moment First freekill = warning to the player and the victim gets resurrected.
Second freekill = the player get's kicked and the victim get's resurrected.

Includes:

• An event which can set a player's innocence.
  • A status which tells the player whether they are innocent/wanted or a guard.
  • An auto-resurrector and an auto-kicker
  • When someone freekills, all admins/SAs (And moderators if you have the add-on) will be told who has freekilled.

changelog:
1.1: Fixed a massive loading error which meant it didn't work as well.

There is a read me file in the add-on that has the instructions on how to set it up properly.

Requirements:
GameMode_Slayer

Server_FreekillDetector:
https://www.mediafire.com/?h697a6c44t7awd1

This is the first version I've released so there may be a few bugs but it's worked perfectly on my test server so there shouldn't be any.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 09:07:55 AM by Tetro Block »

Ow not bad)) (BUT USELESS FOR MY SERVER (ON MY SERVER JUST FREEKILLS 3 #YOLO (first!)))

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:42:56 AM by Silboy20 »

Scripting could be improved. This mod does break some things. Because of the way that this mod resurrects people, Slayer won't recognize that they're alive.

Scripting could be improved. This mod does break some things. Because of the way that this mod resurrects people, Slayer won't recognize that they're alive.

I thought I had made it so it adds 1 to slayer's alive count. Perhaps I didn't but it seemed to work find on mine.

How does this work?

To give you a rough idea, this add-on comes with an event in which you can place an invisible brick behind a vent entrance or restricted area, and then set the player's innocence to wanted if they touch it. They also become wanted if they pick up an item or punch/kill a guard (Sports Balls don't make prisoners wanted if you were wondering). So if a guard kills a prisoner who is innocent then it gives them a warning/kicks and alerts all admins (And moderators if you have the add-on) and resurrects the victim. It's worked perfectly on my server, so I've been able to have less admins and more happy players.

I thought I had made it so it adds 1 to slayer's alive count. Perhaps I didn't but it seemed to work find on mine.
Use %client.setDead(false); to mark them as alive.

And how does this determine a justified kill?
Also this mod has quite a specific use.

And how does this determine a justified kill?
Also this mod has quite a specific use.

It depends what type of "justified kill" you're talking about.

It depends what type of "justified kill" you're talking about.
player pulls out gun and a guard shoots him

player pulls out gun and a guard shoots him

Well the player will be classified as wanted for picking up the gun in the first place, so it won't count as a freekill.

So its essentially Tezuni's prison escape mod?  Not sure if that was ever released but its nice to have this.