Author Topic: Server_FreekillDetector [V1.1]  (Read 9750 times)

Maybe add a SetWanted event, and make it so if they hurt/kill a guard/cop/police they can't have their status removed. Just some options to improve it.

So its essentially Tezuni's prison escape mod?  Not sure if that was ever released but its nice to have this.

essentially with some minor differences, he never released his and I don't think he ever planned to.

Maybe add a SetWanted event, and make it so if they hurt/kill a guard/cop/police they can't have their status removed. Just some options to improve it.

There is, it's just called SetInnocence instead. And yes not being able to clear your status once you've killed a guard will probably be in V2.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 09:06:39 AM by Tetro Block »

what if the prisoner is asked to clear and doesn't?

People got wanted for killing 1 guy on my server... but freekilling isn't killing just one guy right?
I think it should be a freekill meter that goes up when u kill and slowly goes down, when it is full bad things then happen

but freekilling isn't killing just one guy right?
Yeah it is.

People got wanted for killing 1 guy on my server... but freekilling isn't killing just one guy right?
I think it should be a freekill meter that goes up when u kill and slowly goes down, when it is full bad things then happen

A freewill is killing an innocent prisoner without a valid reason, and I will work on support for commands (Perhaps it would use "/clear noob1234" and there will be an event in the clearer that detects that they've cleared but this is abusive). For now you'll have to make do with without a clearer.

and I will work on support for commands (Perhaps it would use "/clear noob1234" and there will be an event in the clearer that detects that they've cleared but this is abusive). For now you'll have to make do with without a clearer.
Maybe a long cool down for the command? Or a limit on how many times you're able to use it per round?

Maybe a long cool down for the command? Or a limit on how many times you're able to use it per round?

The long cooldown time is probably the best idea. I'll work on that once I get back from my holiday.

VCE.
Code: [Select]
onMiniGameKill > Self > VCE_ifValue > <var:cl:Team> = 2 [1 2]
onVariableTrue > Minigame > ChatMsgAll > "%1 is Wanted for murder!"
onVariableTrue > KillerPlayer > VCE_modVariable > Wanted SET 1
The only problem is, VCE doesn't work with the killer client and killer player very well. I am still working on this. In this same fashion, I can "jail" freekillers. This way, freekillers are not auto-kicked if they didn't explain, or didn't know what freekilling was; they simply get jailed. Each time they freekill, they spend a longer time in "freekill jail"

I don't see myself using this mod, but I am glad someone made an effort to release a freekill detector similar to Tez's

Nice Job.

suggestions:

• addItem doesn't make the player wanted. Can you fix this?
  • There should be a /explain to explain why you freekilled, like in Tezuni's, unless there aren't any admins on.