Author Topic: [Brick Pack] Mini City + Caravan  (Read 11442 times)

At least fix the names then.
If you just made some bricks and exported them without even saving that means they weren't a hassle and you could do them again. Also .dts??
If you cover faces of bricks normally they are actually hidden behind as well. For instance if you put 2 1x1s bricks next to each other the 2 faces that would be in the same spot will actually not be there anymore - you can F8 in there to see for yourself. For your windows you have no coverage so they don't disappear.
i make props... i dont know how to do that

inb49/11miniempires because of the plane

inb49/11miniempires because of the plane
Let's hope nobody does it because some people get really offensive. I don't really blame them.

Thanks, Daniel ;)
Time to finish up http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=269877 I will also add in a little airport.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 02:45:03 AM by Cubed Root »

Thanks, Daniel ;)
Time to finish up http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=269877 I will also add in a little airport.
Good i am glad you have not give up on it. When is your server up?

Good i am glad you have not give up on it. When is your server up?

4 PM to 6PM

leetzeros mini set was also good if anyone remembers
or I think its his

leetzeros mini set was also good if anyone remembers
or I think its his
LZ's is different from this one

LZ's is different from this one

Personally I like my cars more for my add-on but those are much more varied.

I mean, I could try and do more variations and trees and windows, but I personally think I'd just look more like a richard at this point since I would be directly taking ideas from Daniel.
I might if he doesn't mind though, but if he says "noep" I am not going to do those over again since they aren't necessarily bad.

Personally I like my cars more for my add-on but those are much more varied.

I mean, I could try and do more variations and trees and windows, but I personally think I'd just look more like a richard at this point since I would be directly taking ideas from Daniel.
I might if he doesn't mind though, but if he says "noep" I am not going to do those over again since they aren't necessarily bad.
Just forget off from my topic because your comments mean forget all to me. All you seem to do on this is complain about my bricks.

Oh and your windows on your cars float... why are they floating

Edit 2017 ^^^ This were a richard move of me and I clearly were being a forgetwit. It makes me wonder why I even said all that... Now I'm older I read your comment and I wouldn't of minded if you did make more bricks, I love your style of bricks. I'm sorry that I were acting like that towards you and your bricks
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 10:30:06 AM by Daniel.S »

Just forget off from my topic because your comments mean forget all to me. All you seem to do on this is complain about my bricks.

Oh and your windows on your cars float... why are they floating

Ok now you are just being a forgetwit, and I gave you legitimate constructive criticism as your bricks have legitimate issues.

As for the windows on my car floating - I put the windows as stickers so I don't have to waste face count just for tiny indents and face splitting.