Ms. Terra

Author Topic: Ms. Terra  (Read 49187 times)

215 posts in a day has to be a record. He's absolutely flooding the forums with garbage posts.
I sense he's an alt of someone.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=141634

it wasn't in just one day, it was over 2 days

its bubbagum all over again

2. it's 2 days, not 1
3. If you're upset over "garbage posts," actually show some examples and tell us why the person needs to be banned because of them.
4. Being an alt is not a crime, stop acting like it is.

(looking at post count)
well..

she is a women

There are much worse users on the forums.

it's not really that they post a lot, it's mostly that they post garbage
most of their replies are in wannabe-cool whiteknight-me-now-please "wow i'm a girl love me" bullstuff that's meant more to attract attention than it is to be a constructive member of the community

215 posts in the last 2 and a half days is roughly 3 posts an hour. Pretty hefty posting, sure, but I fail to see how this drama topic is substantiated. I know it's annoying when users pretend to be somebody they aren't, but it always goes the same: if she is who she says she is, like Bubbagum (if I remember correctly), then it's whatever. If we have a repeat of Stocking, cool. We'll get over it.

Idk, doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

most of their replies are in wannabe-cool whiteknight-me-now-please "wow i'm a girl love me" bullstuff that's meant more to attract attention than it is to be a constructive member of the community

Attention whoring doesn't necessarily equal stuff posting.

its bubbagum all over again
Its more like blake1, Nal and Freek again.

Op you have no explanation no nothing. Its just a simple "Oh this person made a bunch of posts, time to drama them" what kind of logic is this? and Ms. Terra signed up on December 26th. If this person was an alt then badspot would probably have said so but this person is definitely new. /nosupport

Well maybe yes but it doesn't mean they should have an instant drama. Its not like if this person did something horrible, if they want to be that cool stuff than I think its best to just let them be that way, not everyone is perfect.

If this person was an alt then badspot would probably have said so but this person is definitely new. /nosupport
well according to one user badspot did say, but it was in a pm so we can't know for sure

well according to one user badspot did say, but it was in a pm so we can't know for sure
this
electk i think