Author Topic: Anime Add-ons [FIX THIS stuff]  (Read 58251 times)

Those arm ready animations look like they need adjusting, while it looks like the model is facing straight ahead, the arms are pointed slightly downward, so i'd imagine playing with weapons that don't fire from the eye point or don't have a set eyeOffset would be difficult to aim with, like, you'd have to be looking slightly upward to fire straight ahead

i dont know what k-on is, but i clicked this

help
I only recognize this because of Steve's avatar

Is that bad?

Go. Watch. K-On.

Those arm ready animations look like they need adjusting, while it looks like the model is facing straight ahead, the arms are pointed slightly downward, so i'd imagine playing with weapons that don't fire from the eye point or don't have a set eyeOffset would be difficult to aim with, like, you'd have to be looking slightly upward to fire straight ahead
I fixed that.

K-K-K-KAAWAAIII DESUU~!!!! >3<!!~~~
Make a Liru pls.

Don't get mad but

Who is Liru? What series?

Anime: Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan alternatively known as MagiPoka

this was bound to happen. knowing how so many of you people like this anime.  (the people who watch it, of course)

this is a very silly and fun playertype. I enjoy this.

this was bound to happen. knowing how so many of you people like this anime.  (the people who watch it, of course)

this is a very silly and fun playertype. I enjoy this.
Thank you!
I'm making the rest of the band members next, then people from Touhou, then ehhh I don't know

I have an Eva-01 model from Evangelion saved so maybe...

Thank you!
I'm making the rest of the band members next, then people from Touhou, then ehhh I don't know

I have an Eva-01 model from Evangelion saved so maybe...

Oh. please. do touhou. I know someone who'd love that.

Speaking of Touhou, there was a guy who tried to introduce it to the more uncultured Blockheads around. The thread is http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=165853.0

It was hilarious.

There, I made all five of them.
On to Touhou.