Anime Add-ons [FIX THIS stuff]

Author Topic: Anime Add-ons [FIX THIS stuff]  (Read 58153 times)

the titans are easy cause they has muscles

Uhh, if he makes them look like titans then that makes it harder actually, he'd have to weight paint and play with animations. I'm sure up until now he's been using a blank Blockhead with all the animations already done to make these ones.

Uhh, if he makes them look like titans then that makes it harder actually, he'd have to weight paint and play with animations. I'm sure up until now he's been using a blank Blockhead with all the animations already done to make these ones.
i was saying that the models would be easy

Do you know how modeling works? Modeling a few geometric shapes close together like the default Blockhead is, is easy. Modeling a Titan, that actually has joints, and muscle features, etc. wouldn't be easy at all. And making them the default Blockhead shape but with a re-skin and re-texture wouldn't look right at all.

Here is a list of the characters, from Black Butler,  I would like to see turned into playertypes.

Sebastian Michaelis & Ciel Phantomhive. (These two are seen together most of the time and they are the main characters in the anime.)
Grell Sutcliff & William T. Spears. (Maybe Ronald Knox or the Undertaker. Although the Undertaker was seen more.)
Baldroy, Meyrin, & Finnian. (The three Phantomhive servants, maybe.)

There are more characters but I'm just listing the characters that were seen more in the anime.
The first four characters is what I would like to see the most. Although Grell is the main one I would like imo.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:34:34 PM by Clone v.117 »

You were expecting more cute anime girls?

Too bad, it's just me, Producer!

You were expecting more cute anime girls?

Too bad, it's just me, Producer!
no i was expecting the dog from kill la kill

lame

make attack on titan gear too

/support

Wow, this seems to work surprisingly well.
What do they look like next to the Blockhead?

Now..
How would a Blockhead look in anime?

So.... Is the Master Spark never getting fixed?

Wow, this seems to work surprisingly well.
What do they look like next to the Blockhead?

I wish someone would make some new anime eyes that actually looked Blocko.