Author Topic: The MAS Inc. and Bug Mods (MAS aircraft balance update)  (Read 37146 times)

Should be fixed now. Thank you for letting me know about that issue.

I look forward to the new bug mod! (Have you added in those kill icons yet? :P)

I look forward to the new bug mod! (Have you added in those kill icons yet? :P)

I think those should all be implemented (I suppose I should double check though ;P ).
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 01:59:50 PM by ArmyUnit »

releases are getting close

releases are getting close
text is getting far away

ya man almost can't see it anymore

giv waterpack bug mods

Yo guys, early release of the bug mods says hi. Hope all works well and you guys have fun with these!

For those who don't read the development topic for these mods, I plan to host a Bugs VS MAS server(s) this weekend, which will contain more player-types than the ones released today. There will probably be some balance tweaks done to these mods, following the server, and possibly other additions.

Oh dear lord.
The time has come to be executed for my terrible code in the poison support add-on. :X
I am sorry for any damage to eyes and minds that might have a look at the code.
The poison support script has gone through many iterations, constantly rewriting either the entire code or at least big parts of it.
I am still not content with how it behaves and can be worked with and might rewrite it at some time with as little impact on compatibility.
It has been a while since i last looked at it though and last time i did some work on it i remember getting majorly sidetracked trying to rewrite it.
So yeah, sorry.

But good to see the release!
The firefly flash is one of my favorite things.
Except when i am playing against a firefly.
Then i wish the creator never had been born and thus i hate myself. >_>
The curse of playing with things you have created, or well, helped to create, i assume. :)

I can't believe this is finally almost done! Has it been 6 years now?

Oh dear lord.
The time has come to be executed for my terrible code in the poison support add-on. :X
I am sorry for any damage to eyes and minds that might have a look at the code.
The poison support script has gone through many iterations, constantly rewriting either the entire code or at least big parts of it.
I am still not content with how it behaves and can be worked with and might rewrite it at some time with as little impact on compatibility.
It has been a while since i last looked at it though and last time i did some work on it i remember getting majorly sidetracked trying to rewrite it.
So yeah, sorry.

But good to see the release!
The firefly flash is one of my favorite things.
Except when i am playing against a firefly.
Then i wish the creator never had been born and thus i hate myself. >_>
The curse of playing with things you have created, or well, helped to create, i assume. :)

It's fine about the poison. Any updates you want to make to it are welcome, but the current version does work fine for what I need.

And I'd say the flash is also one of my favorite things haha. ONLY when I'm not being flashed though :P

Yup six years. :D
I wouldn't say these mods are almost done, though. Sure Mods 1 and 2 could be considered done (although there are more I would like to add to Mod2), but Mod 4 has a long way to go, assuming I continue on and make the ants, termites, and wasps.
And there are still Mods 3, 5, and 6 that need work. (Mod 6 is quite close to completion though).

10/10 no crickets

you won't be saying that when Mod3 comes out huehuehue

It has been way too long haha.