Author Topic: The MAS Inc. and Bug Mods (MAS aircraft balance update)  (Read 37144 times)

maybe if we buy army lots of games during the summer sale he will finish it

I heard he is a big fan of Bad Rats.

gift army ALL the <$1 games!!!

on a more relevant note, i was trying to see/edit the MAS interceptor projectile damage but i couldn't find the proto plasma projectile anywhere. could you help me out? i feel incredibly stupid being unable to find it

-Big Bug: The name speaks for itself. These are better than normal bugs in every way, except for size. Their bite is quite strong, and they happen to be the fasted of the bug hive units.
Found a typo.  Looks awesome.  I can't wait to try these out. 

Found a typo.  Looks awesome.  I can't wait to try these out.  

I feel like I always make that typo :(
Thanks for pointing that out.

gift army ALL the <$1 games!!!

on a more relevant note, i was trying to see/edit the MAS interceptor projectile damage but i couldn't find the proto plasma projectile anywhere. could you help me out? i feel incredibly stupid being unable to find it

For some reason that I can't remember, I put the projectile data into the effects.cs file, rather than the main .cs file for the vehicle. The code for the projectile data can be found near the end of the file.

server this weekend pls

Server is up. Might be a short server today because of the late start, but I will also be hosting this Monday.
I know I told some people that I would be hosting on Sunday, but doesn't look like I'll be able to. :(

I wish this server was up more often ;_;

Server is down for now. Didn't go so well because of the late start, and balance problems.
Should be better on Monday.

I wish this server was up more often ;_;

I will be hosting again on Monday!

Small but important fix for the MAS Rail Rifle:

Weapon_Rail_Rifle

==Changelog==
--Update 6/21/2015:
-Updated the Support_RaycastingWeapons.cs file to include the fixes requested in this thread.
NOTE: The current version of of the Weapon_Rail_Rifle that is floating around Greek2Me's auto-update service does not function as intended. The original version of this weapon used a modified version of SpaceGuy's Support_raycasting script, and whoever preformed the original fix apparently did not notice this and simply overwrote the custom support file with the fixed version of the normal support script.

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ictxfpgkz5jkvus/Weapon_MAS_Rail_Rifle.zip?dl=1
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 03:23:31 PM by ArmyUnit »

the title still says the server is up?

Thought I fixed that oops
ty and fixed