Furdle's Solitude. Progress!

Author Topic: Furdle's Solitude. Progress!  (Read 8527 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265279.0

Thanks Nixton for the awesome logo!

After the success of my Grand Theft Auto project, I've decided to start on Solitude. Currently requesting help (Code/Build/Digital Art/Modelling). Enquire within.
A fresh build is being produced by myself, with the help of friends. The style will be similar to the GTA server, however this time it'll be much more detailed. I plan to make most of the buildings with interiors/half interior.
A new mod is being produced, will include parts from Grand Theft Auto, however this is more about survival. A reputation system will be implemented, good players will gain rewards whilst negative players will not have access to these generated rewards. Reputation will also be represented by the player's name colour.

After the endless rioting in the city streets, and the large governmental-lead genocide, the city is left desolated. Grouping together and scavenging for materials is the only way to stay safe in the war-torn city. Collecting currency or bartering items might be your only hope in survival. (Description to be continued)

Images
-Coming Soon-

Contributors (Alphabetical Order)
Furdle
Nixton
Siba

Update log

Pre-Alpha

Hosting a server that can handle the gamemode is expensive! Please help us out and donate below. All the money goes directly to Tokerovin the server host. He's letting me use his private service for free, so please consider donating if you enjoy the game!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:39:38 AM by Lord Furdle »

I thought you meant "solitaire" and I was almost happy.

Please PM me with all your Paypal details if you have paid (address/names etc) so I can reward you in game!
Currency is $1USD = $100GTA
Donations should not give you items
this is the equivalent to micro transactions forgetass

i dont understand what you mean by a survival oriented grand theft auto. are you looking to make some sort of apocalyptic run-down city?

Jesus microtransactions in blockland?

Donations should not give you items
this is the equivalent to micro transactions forgetass

I copied it from the other topic without editing it, as the in game currency is not actually $.
But FYI the donation system worked pretty well in Grand Theft Auto without it being a pay-to-win.
Thanks for trying, kiddo.

i dont understand what you mean by a survival oriented grand theft auto. are you looking to make some sort of apocalyptic run-down city?
I don't think I clearly explained that this project isn't based around the gameplay of Grand Theft Auto, but yes, it will be some sort of apocalyptic run-down city.

I copied it from the other topic without editing it, as the in game currency is not actually $.

But FYI the donation system worked pretty well in Grand Theft Auto without it being a pay-to-win.
I don't care if it worked or not, it shouldn't be in blockland servers and it makes me not want to play it
Thanks for trying, kiddo.
pff

I don't care if it worked or not, it shouldn't be in blockland servers and it makes me not want to play it
I take it that its your personal opinion that micro transactions "shouldn't be in blockland servers" since it's not against Blockland's rules.
P.S You'll probably be banned from the server anyway, regardless if you want to play it or not.

So basically city rpg without building.

I take it that its your personal opinion that micro transactions "shouldn't be in blockland servers" since it's not against Blockland's rules.
yeah well it shouldn't be in this game
[siz e=3pt]P.S You'll probably be banned from the server anyway, regardless if you want to play it or not.[/si ze]
"you have a different opinion so stay off my server!"

"you have a different opinion so stay off my server!"
"You're Nal so stay off my server."

just curious. whats been the average donation amount.
i wanna give but i dont wanna over or under do it ;D

sounds kinda dayZ like. hows this game play

just curious. whats been the average donation amount.
i wanna give but i dont wanna over or under do it ;D
Lowest was $10 and highest was $50 iirc

sounds kinda dayZ like. hows this game play
It's hard to explain as we haven't finalized all the ideas yet, but I will include a list of features once we're certain.