Author Topic: Glass - Really Bad host  (Read 8789 times)

It starts where he comes into our base and then i shut the doors behind him and then he kills us 3 times and then asks to be let out so i say "no we are going to kill you" and then he starts bitching

So at this point after waiting 16 minutes i am un-muted

glass is just a stufflord
hes always been a bad host

You were instigating him, you acted no better than glass in this situation,

Lets not forget you locked me in your base not letting me out.

At the end you failed to mention how I was out of the mini-game and you repetitively bombed me.

glass is just a stufflord
hes always been a bad host
irony

At the end you failed to mention how I was out of the mini-game and you repetitively bombed me.
Once... and i showed that but i don't record it

actually i dont know

i dont personally like glass but thats mostly because i havent really updated my perception of him since he apparently decided to stop bein a stuff

but it looks to me like you were in a deathmatch where you trapped him, obviously his first reaction would be 'let me out so i can shoot you'. you cant fault him for that, you forgetin trapped him, his only options are either respawn or wait to exploit someone attempting to let him out, then started openly mocking him in the most ludicrously presumptuous and pretentious way possible

like what the forget 'tut tut tut'

who says that

who ever says that without the intention of starting a forgetin fight

i mean glass calling you a queer is questionable but it's not really anything more then a frustrated outburst. like there's a difference between openly mocking a guy and just being salty and the difference is salt is completely palatable. if anything you getting super defensive about being called a queer- especially considering i'm almost certain you're not actually queer, and just wanted to respond in order to start a fight- is way stufftier

every server needs saltiness, that's how servers grow

glass is an idiot lol. a few years ago i got admin just for asking

Can't you just admin orb out?

'couldnt you just raw cheat your way out of a legitimate situation'

glass is an idiot lol. a few years ago i got admin just for asking
Says you? And I never gave people admin just for asking, and even if I did back then it's a few years ago. That's like going up to me and saying "lol you stuff your pants" "I was 1." "lol who cares?".
I was in the mini-game during that, so it would have been cheating.

You were instigating him, you acted no better than glass in this situation.
This /no support.

A few years ago i got admin just for asking
How is this relevant? A few years ago I wasn't working my ass off at a job, or smoking as much as I am now. People change in a few years time.

you and your gang of handicapped butt buddies were in the wrong

You were instigating him, you acted no better than glass in this situation,
This.