General R | taking my name, using on alt and getting me banned?

Author Topic: General R | taking my name, using on alt and getting me banned?  (Read 2313 times)

Before I go any further, I am an starfish. Sorry for bandwagoning and proceeding to make a mockery of you. I understand changing my name to General handicap and mocking you was a richard move, but really, all I did was openly joke around, but here you go getting me banned on Wrapperup's randomizer thing.

Take a joke?

proof:

again this is partially my fault for being a richard to you, and please bushi, do not ban him for this

I'm not exactly sure what you want out of this?

You should just directly apologise to this General R guy and sort it out with him.

Pissed off at the fact bushido banned me because of General R. My main motive here is to get it sorted out with Bushi because I have no idea what the forget the ban was for.

Well, maybe you explain the whole story? All I've got is that you changed names, somebody took your name and then somebody else banned you from a server. I think I'm missing a lot of detail.

General R was pissed off at me so he took my name, threw it on an alt and got me banned because he couldn't take a joke.

how would bushido have banned your account if it wasn't you exploiting

because my ign is Pwnon² and he thinks I am evading the ban put on the alt

also doesnt know the alt isn't me

nevermind, bushi unbanned me

lock the drama?

(it did not fix the twin rifles)

(it was a cunning ploy)