Handcuffs by MARBLE MAN

Author Topic: Handcuffs by MARBLE MAN  (Read 14676 times)

Cuff

How about we make it so bots can cuff players, or so players can cuff bots? :D

good luck with that. using the ski tumble for tasers is broken and makes people fall through bricks now, especially modular terrain bricks. i'm sure there are other ways to make a functional taser, but unless you learn how to code and model, there probably won't be one.
Maybe use Hata's realistic physics tumbing or whatever it was?

These handcuffs will be just dandy. Care to work together with me on my project? the handcuffs would be just good for normal security guards.

These handcuffs will be just dandy. Care to work together with me on my project? the handcuffs would be just good for normal security guards.

i hope you read the topic, buddy. i didn't have anything to do with making these whatsoever.

Maybe use Hata's realistic physics tumbing or whatever it was?

i think i remember seeing something like this floating around the forums one day, i must have just scrolled past it. that sounds neat, mind sending me a link or something?

How about we make it so bots can cuff players, or so players can cuff bots? :D

get on that for us lol

10/10 mod
good for handcuffing the innocent because they looked at you funny.

i think i remember seeing something like this floating around the forums one day, i must have just scrolled past it. that sounds neat, mind sending me a link or something?
pretty sure this is it
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:19:55 PM by SWAT One »

I would like for you to get the back story right with my name on it.

I started a suggestion and request topic and requested handcuffs. Then Marble Man presented the model he had in possession. And then he made the add-on.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248329.0

I started a suggestion and request topic and requested handcuffs. Then Marble Man presented the model he had in possession. And then he made the add-on.

I don't think ideas deserve credit, imo. If the author of the item wants to mention who made the idea, im all for that.

I don't feel what you said is right because its like saying someone made a really cool invention, but here comes someone saying "Wow! This is my idea... Wheres my money?" Obviously there is no profit, but you get the point.

can you make a pink fluffy version for... Reasons....

In chronological order of people requesting handcuffs:
DestroyerDec 14, 2007Original topic, also funny because the next "original" topic comes from SuperSnake117, who replied on the topic months before.
SuperSnake117Aug 16, 2008Original topic, mention within routes to Destroyer's topic the year before.
Sgt. NoahMay 10, 2009Mention
fangel96Nov 3, 2010As a prop
DannyPoliceMDec 5, 2010Original topic
theblocklanderFeb 18, 2011Original topic
CrystalwarriorAug 2, 2012Mention
SWAT One (me)Apr 14, 2013Mention
SwissJoshApr 15, 2013Original topic, mention within routes to my post just a day earlier.
halonerfer29Oct 3, 2013Original topic
Netherwolf (you)Dec 28, 2013Original topic

In this topic, Pi (Also the same person as TheKhoz, modeler for the handcuffs that you suggested) states that he made a a model beforehand, long before many of these suggestions. Nov 28, 2009

SpreadsPlague mentions they existed before privately. (Within the DannyPoliceM topic from Dec 5, 2010; Author unknown, though probably Yuki)

Marble Man also made another version privately for Johnny Blockhead months before you suggested the latter version. (Within the halonerfer29 topic from Oct 3, 2013.)

Not only did you not do stuff to actually contribute to the production of it, but "your" idea was suggested two years before you were registered, and three years during the time that you were here before you suggested it.  There is no obligation for a content creator to recognize a request, especially if that idea has existed for a long time, and especially if you are the last person to request it before it was made.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 09:11:12 PM by SWAT One »

Suggesting the item doesn't make you part of production, are you really that worthless that you have to try and steal someone else's glory?

Could someone edit this to where if the player right clicks, you have a chance of getting out of the handcuffs? It would go like this.
X = Chance of getting out on click
Y = Number of times clicked

X = 1 + Y

There would have to be a cooldown between clicking to stop spam clicks like mousefire(1); or my 1200 clicks per/s mouse. Also, it would have to make some sort of notification in chat that the player was trying to break out.

Could someone edit this to where if the player right clicks, you have a chance of getting out of the handcuffs? It would go like this.
X = Chance of getting out on click
Y = Number of times clicked

X = 1 + Y

There would have to be a cooldown between clicking to stop spam clicks like mousefire(1); or my 1200 clicks per/s mouse. Also, it would have to make some sort of notification in chat that the player was trying to break out.
forget

or my 1200 clicks per/s mouse
rofl dude the game limits you to 32/s