what's with all these fnaf servers like my god

Author Topic: what's with all these fnaf servers like my god  (Read 7551 times)

i decided to join one to know what the fuss was about.
greeted by rubbish.

yes that's 1x1x5 bricks you can see there.
the entire room is just 5 tall bricks, you cant get on the stage due to it.

I never understood why people like that game. I dug into it and the first night was mildly interesting but after that it was just the same old same old stuffty jumpscares everywhere.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Once one famous youtube gamer plays it everyone plays it.

I once got banned from a FNAF RP for no reason because the host thought I was a troll. The reason went like "*sees foxy run down hall* NOPENOPENOPENOPE And that's what I say to you troll"

Based on the quality of FNAF RPs, these servers are run by autistic 10 year-old who have never played the game and/or watched their favorite YouTube play it and recreate it.

I did visit one FNAF server (Chica the Chicken's Friendly Family and FNAF RP"), and it was really, REALLY cringe-worthy.

they seem to be having fun, why do you have a problem?

We don't take kindly to fun round these parts boy

Well because they're being badmins and forcing things upon others

And randomly banning.

You can interject that into any drama.

Don't forget, the Drama board can be about how noobish certain users are.

The problem is that there is rarely ever being any new or original servers out there anymore. It's almost as if Blockland is having the same problem that Happy Wheels does; all there is are rope swings, spike falls, and ball throws everywhere and it's not longer fun to see and play the same low quality stuff over and over again.

The problem is that there is rarely ever being any new or original servers out there anymore. It's almost as if Blockland is having the same problem that Happy Wheels does; all there is are rope swings, spike falls, and ball throws everywhere and it's not longer fun to see and play the same low quality stuff over and over again.

you dont have to play it
nobody is telling you to play it either.

you dont have to play it
nobody is telling you to play it either.
That's not my point, lol.
My point is that there is too much of the same thing and we need something new, Jesus.

That's not my point, lol.
My point is that there is too much of the same thing and we need something new, Jesus.
Then stop complaining and go make something new. You have no right to complain if you have the ability to make it better and do nothing to do so.