what's with all these fnaf servers like my god

Author Topic: what's with all these fnaf servers like my god  (Read 7552 times)

Then stop complaining and go make something new. You have no right to complain if you have the ability to make it better and do nothing to do so.
I'm actually making a tank TDM, kek. :^)

I'm only saying this to help encourage other people to do other stuff.

Then stop complaining and go make something new. You have no right to complain if you have the ability to make it better and do nothing to do so.

People keep saying this but it doesn't work. People don't like "new" stuff. I made a TDM that revolved around stealth based tactics, using the dark for a hide-and-seek type game. I got maybe about 6 people max to stick around. People only want to stick to the same simpleton stuff that they've seen 100 times before because they know it works.

I don't see how tnatsissA going and making something 'new' is going to stop the server list from being filled with a bunch of terrible FNAF ripoffs.

One of the purposes of the Drama board

How tribal/offensive/noobish certain users are

If it's just "go to another server, you don't have to play it", there goes any server-related drama down the toilet.

Going to a fnaf server and expecting it to not be crap is like going to McDonald's and expecting it to be run by nice friendly middle aged workers

My point is that there is too much of the same thing and we need something new, Jesus.
that sounds like a local radio station out here

Going to a fnaf server and expecting it to not be crap is like going to McDonald's and expecting it to be run by nice friendly middle aged workers
you must have a stuffty mcdonalds near you because at all the mcdonalds within 5 miles of my house the people are very nice

you must have a stuffty mcdonalds near you because at all the mcdonalds within 5 miles of my house the people are very nice
Vocally they are nice but their body language says "just order your loving food already you dumbass."

Vocally they are nice but their body language says "just order your loving food already you dumbass."

You think? They have other customers as well.

10/10 would chuckle again

When it is Built well, has good scripting. and Has good add-ons I may play it but these poorly thoguht builds are everywhere...

One of the servers I went on had about 380 add-ons, and they all took forever to install.

Really? I quit after 10 minutes.

One of the servers I went on had about 380 add-ons, and they all took forever to install.

Really? I quit after 10 minutes.
how long have you played this game?
that's literally nothing compared to some servers

how long have you played this game?
that's literally nothing compared to some servers

It was just perplexing considering FNAF RPs are as simplistic as servers come.

it wouldn't be as bad is FNAF itself was fun :cookieMonster: