Author Topic: TheHellSpy's "SWAT" "RP" - Bad Server and Bad Administration  (Read 12421 times)

I don't usually make drama's, but this has been a big pain in the ass.

Background
On 1/11/15, in the evening, I came across TheHellSpy's SWAT RP Alpha server hoping to have some fun; not specifically to role play, but who really does on his server.

Drama

Everyone seemed fine; fooled around. Of course, until I was in the middle of a bank robbery and was on the floor. This was when a "SWAT" officer decided to toss in a frag grenade in the lobby of said bank, which killed me.

I made this point because I recalled that in the rules ALL US laws apply; a basic inference was that SWAT wouldn't be a highly-egotistical military force that were arming rooty-shooty people who just want to kill bad guys.

An admin responded (and is of course a SWAT member):

I responded in a way that pointed out his flaw in his logic:

(by*)

Hellspy responds to a request:

Fedor, the same admin before, speaks of his wish to mute me:

tl;dr:

If you don't stop ruining our admin fun of killing people then you better stop!!!

I go into the bank hoping to be caught in another robbery so I can further prove my point to Hell:

Remind me again how putting your own rules up your ass if annoying?

"Oh, no biggy, you just threw a grenade in a room with 3 hostages. But no worries, I am safe!"

>swat is a life saving team
>throws grenades into lobbies filled with people

I make a point that SWAT teams aren't made to downright kill criminals; they are made to protect citizens, regardless if criminals are shooting at them or not.

I cut myself off here because Hell, or one of the officers, threw a chemical grenade.
I say "I was done" because I was sensing a ban and wanted to continue playing.

I was then banned by Fedor for 5 minutes; no biggy.
Not until I was perma banned by Hell for this grand reason:

I would like to make a point here:
This is a Roleplay server; you said you were roleplaying SWAT members and I took it as if you actually knew what the forget you were doing. You are also saying this is a game, not real life, when you say that everyone has to follow irl US laws. I expect you to properly play the SWAT role. My points aren't useless, just useless to an idiot like you.
And I don't play SWAT 4 (oh no not my twin brother), but if you are making a loving roleplay, at least make it good.

tl;dr:
TheHellSpy has horrible roleplay servers that are militaristic regimes made to be playgrounds for his admins and buttbuddies. He makes everyone else subhumans so he and his friends can have fun shooting everyone in the face.

I do not suggest going to any of his roleplay servers and suggest never considering anyone he makes admin an admin of your server.

Sounds like a quality server.

I personally hate admins like that, they do something wrong or break the servers rules and then try to justify their actions.
What's worse is that the host is doing this too, sounds like an absolutely horrible server.

classic admin friendry
/support

The Hellspy's servers are generally pretty bad. Admin abuse, lack of 'Free RP,' and other factors are a large problem.

We never knew you were a Hostage in that bank robbery. We only accept people into the SWAT that show maturity, and been a police officer is free. It's not my fault for the grenade choices, it's that there were no non-lethal grenades that we can toss without killing the hostage. The SWAT RP is Alpha it was just released, if you play Military RP it would be 100% fun than this SWAT RP. I was just hoping the RP was going stable, expect this turned out to be a crime city.

I'm sorry, you win. I was just pissed off because people were just shooting guns and it was almost everyone. I don't want to kick 80% of the server population just for you to enjoy it.

This is not made for my buttbudies, you could of asked to join the Swat and I would accept you in. Non-admins and non-friends were in the Swat so they were not admins/buttbudies which you call. I did not made the sign saying realistic laws, it was somebody else.

So you actually expect the swat to rush into the bank knowing there are suspects aiming at the door and we can't throw any grenade? cause the only grenade that is non-lethal is a flash bang which isn't really effective.

I did not permaban you, Fedora did.

I know the SWAT is a life saving team, but I had no other choice.

I like TheHellSpy and all, but Fedoraman12 is a terrible admin, he seems to want to punish, meaning he's very eager to kick or ban, if you get a warning from Hell you shouldn't bother typing to explain why you aren't following an RP rule, Fedora will kick you right away.

We never knew you were a Hostage in that bank robbery. We only accept people into the SWAT that show maturity, and been a police officer is free. It's not my fault for the grenade choices, it's that there were no non-lethal grenades that we can toss without killing the hostage. The SWAT RP is Alpha it was just released, if you play Military RP it would be 100% fun than this SWAT RP. I was just hoping the RP was going stable, expect this turned out to be a crime city.

I'm sorry, you win. I was just pissed off because people were just shooting guns and it was almost everyone. I don't want to kick 80% of the server population just for you to enjoy it.

This is not made for my buttbudies, you could of asked to join the Swat and I would accept you in. Non-admins and non-friends were in the Swat so they were not admins/buttbudies which you call. I did not made the sign saying realistic laws, it was somebody else.

So you actually expect the swat to rush into the bank knowing there are suspects aiming at the door and we can't throw any grenade? cause the only grenade that is non-lethal is a flash bang which isn't really effective.

I did not permaban you, Fedora did.

I know the SWAT is a life saving team, but I had no other choice.
A flashbang would have been very effective. If you were to use real SWAT tactics, you'd probably use the flash bang and then flood into the bank, killing any armed robbers.

Not throw a grenade and say "Oh we killed a hostage. We were supposed to save the hostages? Oops. Oh well."

I like TheHellSpy and all, but Fedoraman12 is a terrible admin, he seems to want to punish, meaning he's very eager to kick or ban, if you get a warning from Hell you shouldn't bother typing to explain why you aren't following an RP rule, Fedora will kick you right away.
Fedora gives you the chance to argue than decides if the argument is valid, otherwise he would kick.

ontopic:
FYI, almost none was rping at all. I gave everybody 3 hours of peace in the server to start some good rping and crimes. It's not our administration fault, than few moments later, it was just all crimes.

Swat 3, you lived in the second bank robbery, we bounced the grenade farther from you. But since none really feels the aspect of dieing, they just go on and shoot us. I know you may have died, it was an accident. But really, we had no non-lethal grenades which was a big problem.

Fedora gives you the chance to argue than decides if the argument is valid, otherwise he would kick.

I guess I just took too long to type or something.

I'm not really mad at dying, I am mad that your RP and administration sucks balls.

A flashbang would have been very effective. If you were to use real SWAT tactics, you'd probably use the flash bang and then flood into the bank, killing any armed robbers.

Not throw a grenade and say "Oh we killed a hostage. We were supposed to save the hostages? Oops. Oh well."
The flash bang was scripted bad, it was not really effective. We did use swat tactics, like stacking up on doors. We ask armed robbers to freeze and put their hands up, but they shoot all the way. Out of the 19 bank robberies that happen, it was no hostage at all. Only at the 20th there was a hostage which was Swat 3. 20/21 of the bank robberies were always the suspects shooting at the Swat.

I'm not really mad at dying, I am mad that your RP and administration sucks balls.
You know an RP in alpha stages would suck obviously sometimes. Just because you got banned doesn't means my entire administration sucks balls. Plus, it was up to you guys to RP freely without getting annoyed by admins, so it doesn't means my RP sucks.

Well you were right about the RP, Swat RP failed miserably, I should of kept hosting FMRP.

I actually LIKED the idea of the SWAT RP.

The FMRP is even more prone to admin abuse.

(sorry for triple post)
The Hellspy's servers are generally pretty bad. Admin abuse, lack of 'Free RP,' and other factors are a large problem.
You always have free RP on my server, it's that you can't RP for stuff. You have no exact idea on what admin abuse is. You were never abused, if you were banned i'm sure it's for a valid reason.

Sounds like a quality server.

I personally hate admins like that, they do something wrong or break the servers rules and then try to justify their actions.
What's worse is that the host is doing this too, sounds like an absolutely horrible server.
The forget, the admins did not break any rule at all. I'm doing this? i'm disproving Swat 3's statement which is not against the server rules. The server was just released, what would you expect? I expected the worse.