Author Topic: TheHellSpy's "SWAT" "RP" - Bad Server and Bad Administration  (Read 12555 times)

This is literally the SAME thing that happened to me on TheHellSpy's Futuristic Military RP. I got permabanned from Fedora too. If you're curious of what happened, just notify me because I'm too lazy right now.
Why loving bump, also you broke the rules that's what happened. Also people that get perma'd will be unbanned soon.

Now uh this is a true drama, and is supported by me and my fellow democrats.

What

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/fj6dpCv.png[/img]
don't start stuff over a joke account

don't start stuff over a joke account

pie crust recently became 3x worse than thatrandomguy and i combined when it comes to soviet stuff

pie crust recently became 3x worse than thatrandomguy and i combined when it comes to soviet stuff
uhm y u bump this

Now, im sorry if i sound like a douche.
I played Hellspy's SWAT RP, And i saw none of that. Yes sometimes, They threw a Spam weapon that RESPAWNS you.
I also have a SWAT RP, And im not leaving this comment to advertise it.

Thehellspy's SWAT RP Is missing the Roleplay. But has alot of great evented things, good weapons ect.
Oh, and Thehellspy's Is more realistic.
Not about the not killing hostages no no no. Its realistic about the modern day police.
2 words.
Police. Militrization. I spelled that wrong.

Basicly, Welcome to the internet. His lacks the Roleplay order, and mine lacks the detail. Mine and his combined would be good,

Here's The ridiculous Part.
Im the one who Strictly Inforces No RP, And if you forget up one little police code, You get 1 warning then 2, and your out of Police or swat for a long time.
I really like doing it professinaly. I spelled that wrong.

And you know what, People get mad at me for trying to make people RP Correctly so you dont have something Like hellspy's
And to be perfectly honest. I thought it was good.

I dont mean to offend anyone, Im just trying to make a point.

Ah. That one person who cheers up everyone with a good joke in a fight. I love that one person.

We all Make loving mistakes. Hellspy made some, I made some. There.

I see two sides to this.  One, you were aggressively critiquing a server and the stuff going on.

However, you were right and the server host could have handled it a lot better.  The bank is a public place where people carry out business.  It was poor judgement to use, let alone give users lethal grenades.

This is the most stuffty misunderstanding and cat fight i have ever seen xD