Author Topic: ArmyUnit's swift dragon player type is glitching?  (Read 1541 times)

I downloaded ArmyUnit's "Swift dragon" Player type, and then added it to "Add-ons" folder
Even my RTB Says its in there..
But its not.
Photos.

Am i missing something or is something wrong..?

If you've enabled it, something's probably causing it to not load. Posting a console.log file would probably the fastest way to determine what's doing that. Be sure the log includes an attempt to enable it by doing so in your previous game session, then get it from your blockland root directory.

If you've enabled it, something's probably causing it to not load. Posting a console.log file would probably the fastest way to determine what's doing that. Be sure the log includes an attempt to enable it by doing so in your previous game session, then get it from your blockland root directory.

Loading Add-On: Player_SwiftDragon (CRC:1885659860)
Executing Add-Ons/Player_SwiftDragon/server.cs.

ERROR: ForceRequiredAddOn() - "Player_Dragons" is not a valid add-on
BackTrace: ->ServerSettingsGui::clickLaunchGame->createServer->onServerCreated->loadAddOns->ForceRequiredAddOn

You need to have the normal dragons mod in your add-ons folder for the Swift dragon to work.
To be honest I thought I removed that requirement because the Swift dragon doesn't even use anything from the other dragon mod.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the trouble. I'll upload a fix shortly.

You need to have the normal dragons mod in your add-ons folder for the Swift dragon to work.
To be honest I thought I removed that requirement because the Swift dragon doesn't even use anything from the other dragon mod.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the trouble. I'll upload a fix shortly.

Thanks.