Author Topic: AK12 and AS VAL  (Read 8387 times)

No one said the model was taken from the BF3 pack, but the bullet trail, muzzle flash, bullet casing, and a few other things are from the BF3 pack. As I said, he should credit the people he took from, aka Sgt. A. Walter.
I think you're really incapable of reading, arn't you. :|

No one said the model was taken from the BF3 pack, but the bullet trail, muzzle flash, bullet casing, and a few other things are from the BF3 pack. As I said, he should credit the people he took from, aka Sgt. A. Walter.
Sgt. A. Walter. Did not create the base script, as mentioned before.
It is made by A Twig, but its been changed over the 2 years I've been making guns with.
As for the casings, they are original. If you would like to DL them for whatever reason, I can do so.

what happened to AK 13 through 46

No one said the model was taken from the BF3 pack, but the bullet trail, muzzle flash, bullet casing, and a few other things are from the BF3 pack. As I said, he should credit the people he took from, aka A Twig.
what about this 2 quotes?

So you took a weapon from the BF3 pack and removed the hand?

10/10
gj op you did absolutely nothing

Here is my review:
The models for these weapons are very nice, however a bit thin and a bit small
The animations are decent
Hands/No Hands is a different argument but i prefer hands
But everything else is ruined with the reminiscence of the BF3 pack a.k.a the handicapped recoil patterns and accuracy along with overlapping sounds. Also your AK12Fire sound is in Stereo Format which is a problem, and your reload sounds are not in que with the animation.

overall 5/10

Here is my review:
The models for these weapons are very nice, however a bit thin and a bit small
The animations are decent
Hands/No Hands is a different argument but i prefer hands
But everything else is ruined with the reminiscence of the BF3 pack a.k.a the handicapped recoil patterns and accuracy along with overlapping sounds. Also your AK12Fire sound is in Stereo Format which is a problem, and your reload sounds are not in que with the animation.

overall 5/10
I'm not firmilliar with sounds, what's Stereo and why is it bad?
The sounds are from Battlefield: Bad Company 2
I just opened them in Audacity and trimmed it. Could I get some advice?

And yeah, the recoil stuff, I wanted them to be "realistic", but not too realistic
If you ever want to, the recoil patterns can be edited easily in the script
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:04:31 PM by Sheepocalypse »

what's Sterio and why is it bad?
You didn't even bother to spell it how he spelled it. He literally spelled it correctly, you read it with the correct spelling, and then you spelled it wrong. HOW.

Stereo is when there are 2 channels to the music, left and right, one for both of your ears. Blockland sounds have to be mono. That means the same channel goes to both of your ears.

You didn't even bother to spell it how he spelled it. He literally spelled it correctly, you read it with the correct spelling, and then you spelled it wrong. HOW.

Stereo is when there are 2 channels to the music, left and right, one for both of your ears. Blockland sounds have to be mono. That means the same channel goes to both of your ears.
*Fixed
Also, Ill see what I can do about the stereo audio.

AS VAL fire sound is Mono
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:16:04 PM by Sheepocalypse »

I seriously thought the building was part of the gun.

Why are you guys stuffting on this guy so much lol the models are nice and he ripped pretty insignificant things from walter

I'm not firmilliar with sounds, what's Stereo and why is it bad?
The sounds are from Battlefield: Bad Company 2
I just opened them in Audacity and trimmed it. Could I get some advice?

And yeah, the recoil stuff, I wanted them to be "realistic", but not too realistic
If you ever want to, the recoil patterns can be edited easily in the script
I got you bro, in audacity go to the top of the window where it says "tracks" in there click "Stereo track to mono" Done. and as for over lapping sounds, with the fire rate of the AK12 being about 600 id select the audio at o.027 seconds and drag to 0.50 seconds then go to the effects tab then hit Fade out. You wont get that lovey reflection that the round makes when its fired off, but the sound wont overlap and cut out during automatic fire.
Also if you want realistic recoil patterns that aren't annoying, random and frustrating . Make vertical recoil.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 07:49:18 PM by Renousim »

Bro advice
Thanks man! Will sure do

And vertical recoil sounds extremely lovey, and will definitely overtake the recoil that's in place now

Post will be locked:
Releasing many of my weapons all at once, would be weird for it to say "AK12, AS VAL, RFB, RPK74, AR15..."
You get the point.