Poll

Any Gun and Classes Win. You can choose what you want.

-------------
0 (0%)
-------------
0 (0%)
-------------
0 (0%)
-------------
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Rggbnnnnn's Gun Games [No Longer Accepting Admin Applications]  (Read 6016 times)

About: While I realized how much I missed Team Deathmatch Servers, I realized I missed a lot of gun gamemodes. I decided to create a server that has all of them in one! Hosted with BlockNet 11 dollar plan.

.Team Deathmatch gives each team a kills counter, and every kill made contributes to that team's counter. The team with the highest score at the end of the match wins.

Trouble in Blocktown is a gamemode where Innocents are put with Terrorists without knowing who is who. You must trust your guts to eradicate the Terrorists. Terrorists are outnumbered by a 2 to 1 ratio.

V.I.P. is where each team has one player become a 'V.I.P.' The objective is to kill the other team's V.I.P. and then kill the rest of the team.
Guns: TF2 Weapons (They fit the gangster theme I am going for.)
Work in Progress Gamemode. May not be Available if I can not get it working.

Territory Control has players from two teams trying to control as many objectives as possible.
May not be available on release. It might be a post-release update.

Arena is where each team is given one life and the last team standing wins. Does 5 rounds per map rather then 1.

Deathmatch has players fighting without teams. First player to 30 kills wins.

CTF - Capture the Flag gamemode.

Infection - When a player is killed, they join the other team. Get everybody on your team to win.

Search and Destroy
- It's a race to detonate or defuse the bomb.
May not be available on release. It might be a post-release update.

Bounty Hunter - Find and eliminate your target while others are hunting you.

Will Remove Gamemodes On Request because I do know it is a whole lot!

Administrators:
rggbnnnnn
Biller
Emerson
Radio
Google Glass
Snack Nsack Chocolate
XR_7
Cortunix
IdeTheWound
Ethan8014

My old list of admins has been wiped. However, if you formally applied for SMM Administrating and have been accepted before, just leave a reply.

Admin Application:
Block ID
IGN
Previous Moderation Experience.
Why Should I Accept You?
People who recommend you.
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD)

Builders:
We would really like to get some maps out there so you can apply in the reply section. These are informal applications and we are not going to decline many.

Regulars:
Dablock

How to Become a Regular:
Be active on progress.
Play often on server.
Know rules well and do not break them.

Rules
:
Treat Admins with Respect.
Do Not Use Exploits to Have an Unfair Advantage.
Do not Teamkill in Trouble in Blocktown
Do not complain About how much you hate a Gamemode when it comes up. Complain outside the server and we will vote to remove it.
Do not spam.

Server Coming SOON!
*Prototype ASAP
Currently Not Done:
V.I.P. Mode
Maps
(I wish I could have GUI based classes, but I am not good with that kind of stuff.)

Estimate Time to Grand Opening: 1 Month
*Prototype ASAP

Please Suggest your Wanted Guns!

*Prototype ASAP
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 06:43:24 PM by rggbnnnnn »

News:
If I get at-least one builder, I will start up the building server on request.

Maps Needed For all Gamemodes to be Included on Release:
One map with two team spawns. (CTF and Arena Matches and Infection Matches and TDMs)
One map with capture points. It is not a top priority for this map to be finished on release. It can be a post update.
One map for DMs and TBTs and Bounty Hunters (All can be used under same map)
One map for Search and Destroy. It is not a top priority for this map to be finished on release. It can be a post update.
One map for Boss Battles. It is not a top priority for this map to be finished on release. It can be a post update.

Added Poll

Edited OP

Guess What! We may have a map for the prototype! Classic Gen is a classic AoS map that focuses on exploration and is a ctf map.

If the tool I found still works: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=227601.0

I will generate a classic gen map and put in bases!

As for the rest, I do not have a map for them yet. That is why the server still remains unfinished.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 03:58:38 PM by rggbnnnnn »

Gun list would be nice.

Gun list would be nice.
I am asking for people to request guns at the moment. I am using TF2 guns in V.I.P. Though. Added to OP

I have a (somewhat rare) pack of laser guns if you want it.

Do you plan to use any of these:

Tier Tactical
H+K Weapons
Gravity Cat's

I have a (somewhat rare) pack of laser guns if you want it.

Do you plan to use any of these:

Tier Tactical
H+K Weapons
Gravity Cat's

I will be using Gravity Cats (Might even replace V.I.P. Weapons), most likely will not be using tier tactical, and will be using H+K if I like it (Have never tested it.)
I might want that laser tag pack in case a futuristic team-based map is ever made.
Also I might not use Gravity Cats if I like H+K better.
But I am still open for more suggestions.

just find a VIP mod

dont use the one i posted, it's crappy

looks coolio

block ID: 16458
IGN: Radio
Previous Moderation Experience: Hata, Redey1020, Boombot, like 3 others that I don't remember
Why Should I Accept You?: I love helping with builds, and most importantly, I need to have control over the server so it doesn't go bonkers.
People who recommend you: Hata, Redey1020, Boombot.
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD): A

looks coolio

block ID: 16458
IGN: Radio
Previous Moderation Experience: Hata, Redey1020, Boombot, like 3 others that I don't remember
Why Should I Accept You?: I love helping with builds, and most importantly, I need to have control over the server so it doesn't go bonkers.
People who recommend you: Hata, Redey1020, Boombot.
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD): A
Accepted. You did say that you like helping with builds. Do you want me to put you under a builder as well?
When you start out as admin you will be under moderation by me but then I will let you administrate on your own.

I don't really like the current name so please suggest what you would like. I was thinking of calling it Ace of Spades since I slightly based this off of it.

Admin Application:
Block ID 15312
IGN Tber123
Previous Moderation Experience. None.
Why Should I Accept You? Have to get started somewhere.
People who recommend you. Nobody that I know of
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD) Moderator.

Also you going to post server rules?

Weapon_Laserpack is here

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252759.0

Looks pretty good so why not
Ingame name: Google Glass
Blockland ID: 35463
Previous Experience: Tezuni's Prison Escape (A), Kong123's Deathrace (A), Nuclear Nacho's Endless Zombies (A), RubberFruit's servers (SA), Kuro Shinigami's server (SA), That Blue Creeper's server (SA), Aero's server (SA), [SC]'s server (SA), A-Spec's server (A), Anthonyrules144's Knife Tdm past admin, Nuclear Bear's server (A)
Why Should I accept you? You should accept me, because I have a lot of previous staff experience and I, also have a lot of build/eventing experience as well. You should accept me, because I want to help your server become better, and also I will use my commands wisely and kick/ban with a reason.
What position do you want? Admin

I used to like BF3 Weps, you should use them.

Looks pretty good so why not
Ingame name: Google Glass
Blockland ID: 35463
Previous Experience: Tezuni's Prison Escape (A), Kong123's Deathrace (A), Nuclear Nacho's Endless Zombies (A), RubberFruit's servers (SA), Kuro Shinigami's server (SA), That Blue Creeper's server (SA), Aero's server (SA), [SC]'s server (SA), A-Spec's server (A), Anthonyrules144's Knife Tdm past admin, Nuclear Bear's server (A)
Why Should I accept you? You should accept me, because I have a lot of previous staff experience and I, also have a lot of build/eventing experience as well. You should accept me, because I want to help your server become better, and also I will use my commands wisely and kick/ban with a reason.
What position do you want? Admin

Accepted. If you want to help build it will be up Thursday.

Admin Application:
Block ID 15312
IGN Tber123
Previous Moderation Experience. None.
Why Should I Accept You? Have to get started somewhere.
People who recommend you. Nobody that I know of
What Position Do You Want? (SA, A, or MOD) Moderator.

Also you going to post server rules?

Weapon_Laserpack is here

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252759.0
We do all have to start somewhere. I will give you a chance under close moderation. Then I will let you free. But due to you lack of any experience it might be a while before I can fully trust you.