The Random Gun V2

Author Topic: The Random Gun V2  (Read 10144 times)

Sometimes, guns get boring. And when guns get boring, you make a gun that fires a random projectile.

And when that gets boring, you make V2 with even more projectiles.

With V2 The Random Gun will now fire:
• Gun Bullet
• Arrow
• Spear
• Rocket
• Sword
• Pushbroom
• Tank Shell

DOWNLOAD V2
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:46:35 PM by blobo »

is there any way to pick a random projectile from the projectile list (in events)

The addon just picks a projectile from a list when firing, it has no relation to events, so i can't help you with that.

The forums does not have any ideas? why i see everywhere crappy edits of default stuff?

The forums does not have any ideas? why i see everywhere crappy edits of default stuff?
look in S&R for ideas

Sometimes, guns get boring. And when guns get boring, you make a gun that fires a random projectile.

and when they still get boring, make a tetrakaikimbo version of it

The addon just picks a projectile from a list when firing, it has no relation to events, so i can't help you with that.
Does it take projectiles from add-ons in-game or just from a predefined list of projectiles that are default?

Predefined list. it only has the gun bullet, arrow, spear, and rocket.

now make akimbos
(if someone says trikimbo I swear to god)

yes pls a duel random guns or even tripile guns :3

its as if all of a sudden gambling just got better

like this weapon idea turned out exciting

what a gold mine when your gun fires a spear or rocket, along with freaking out your foes

i need this right now
and here it is

I think the model should be a rocket launcher, but neat idea. As another suggestion, how about Those Random Guns Tetrakakimbo?

I think the model should be a rocket launcher, but neat idea. As another suggestion, how about Those Random Guns Tetrakakimbo?
it should have a part from everything it fires, i.e:

rl's scope, spear's little details near the tip, bow's handles places near the front (or whatever the parts the string connect to are called), all slapped onto the gun

blobo i love you- keep up the good work