2015/01/16 - Blockland r1959

Author Topic: 2015/01/16 - Blockland r1959  (Read 93419 times)

Solution: Type in lowercase instead.
the problem was solved before you even commented

i liked it more when caps lock was broken because being so close to tab i often press it by mistake and start typing in all-caps by accident

Fixes C:

I didn't even care about big updates like everyone wanted, I was hoping you would at least fix bugs. Glad you did.

Oh man its been so long i seen a update.

I'm hoping Badspot will keep releasing updates even if they are pretty slow . :p

I'm hoping Badspot will keep releasing updates even if they are pretty slow . :p
confirmed happening yearly

There is a glitch with ghost bricks being relative to your freecam/admin orb.
When you look straight down it inverts your building controls.

I too have discovered something rather odd, my computer keys, that are there to change volume/brightness/etc, now trigger normal keys as well as what they were intended to do. For instance volume up is now also my 'b' key.

I'm assuming it's a technical limitation that the default style brick doors can't have functional coverage because the brick data changes? The coverage works for example when I open a door and plant bricks next to the face with coverage, the faces are indeed hidden. If I leave the bricks where they are, close the door, and open it again then the coverage doesn't work and the faces aren't hidden.

The steam news still hasn't been updated.

The steam news still hasn't been updated.
Nice 5 day bump!

ik this bumps won't change anything tho

Nice 5 day bump!
a pointless stuffpost by a pointless stuffposter

and today nothing has changed

Nice 5 day bump!

ik this bumps won't change anything tho

If you post complaining about bumps knowing full well it won't do anything then you are the worst kind of hypocrite.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:38:05 AM by §am§on »

bump   ;3
You have no idea what "bump" means and your face is probably dumb.