Gun game, srs someone make and release this already

Author Topic: Gun game, srs someone make and release this already  (Read 5825 times)

But you still haven't said why you don't like it.
it's annoying.
You're annoying. And you don't seem to have any reason to be here.

Someone make this a reality.

bump because this was buried

I don't think bots will work well with slayer anymore because the aiconnection was removed. It's now a lot tougher adding bots with a fake client (using a scriptobject).

I don't think bots will work well with slayer anymore because the aiconnection was removed. It's now a lot tougher adding bots with a fake client (using a scriptobject).
greek actually said he already fixed them and is saving it for the next update
I already fixed it :)

It's probably best that this would be made after the slayer update, especially since I want bot support if possible
Will the Slayer support for new gamemodes be revamped in this update or later?
It's the main focus of this update.

but I'll keep this alive so I don't forgot and so the idea doesn't die, because me and some others have wanted this fixed since forever

bump, maybe someone could at least start on it or something
god knows how long the slayer update could take

Welcome to the world of opinions, where NONE OF THEM MATTER. Congrats on figuring that out, go tell everyone that.

I stated that I wouldn't try to make Gun Game using Slayer becauseI don't want to learn a new "API" type thing just for fun, I have other things I'd rather do.
Maybe they want to know why you find it annoying to improve it and not make it "annoying".

Either ways odds are someone is probably making a gun game that's slayer compatible right now because of your said opinion.

Either ways odds are someone is probably making a gun game that's slayer compatible right now because of your said opinion.
If that motivated someone to do something, coolio

lol, I started but Slayer currently can't have datablock lists in player options, so I gave up. Greek2Me said he's fixing that in the next version, so once that's done I'll actually finish it.

lol, I started but Slayer currently can't have datablock lists in player options, so I gave up. Greek2Me said he's fixing that in the next version, so once that's done I'll actually finish it.
awesome that'll work
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 01:22:38 AM by gr8dayseth »

If we had an onplayerkill event we can make the player get a random weapon for each kill
That's sort of like it
Minigame Events has that