10 (25.6%)
P90
12 (30.8%)
Kel Tec Sub2000
7 (17.9%)
Other (Specify)
5 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Sheepocalypse's Modern Weaponry DISCONTINUED  (Read 24674 times)

Pancor Jackhammer

This gun is really bad IRL

I have held off on shotguns for a while because I have no interest in them, but if anything I would make the Kel Tec KSG.

BF3 pack had copy and pasted animations. Mine are done by hand.
BF3 pack is unrealistic and looks like trash. (It also has hands.)
Okay so maybe i was wrong or something?
But i still think that there should be no recoil at all.
I mean i want to shoot stuff...
Not dance harlem shake.
Also the bf3 pck and your pack are both very fricking op as hell!
Kinda reminds me of counter strike...

Okay so maybe i was wrong or something?
But i still think that there should be no recoil at all.
I mean i want to shoot stuff...
Not dance harlem shake.
Also the bf3 pck and your pack are both very fricking op as hell!
Kinda reminds me of counter strike...
The weapons are very OP and thats why there is recoil. Without it, laser beamed weapons.
But you can edit the damage options. Go into script and hit CTRL F and type damage.

I have held off on shotguns for a while because I have no interest in them, but if anything I would make the Kel Tec KSG.
What about the Crye precision six12(standalone version for obvious reasons)?

You could've done better with some of these. The one that's killing me for lack of detail is the AS VAL and Glock 17.

You could've done better with some of these. The one that's killing me for lack of detail is the AS VAL and Glock 17.
I've trimmed the AS VAL due to poly reasons.

The AS VAL itself is pretty bland.
This was my old model.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 08:26:11 AM by Sheepocalypse »

can you make a sniper rifle work with the Advanced Weapon Pack?

can you make a sniper rifle work with the Advanced Weapon Pack?
I have no idea how.

USFA Zip gun

Really reliable .22 that can mount under assault rifles for some extra firepower on the battlefield in the case you'd need a extra pistol!

This is a joke, this thing is a piece of stuff. constant feeding issues plus it is dangerous as forget

OK, actual suggestion
Rhino 40DS

.357mag revolver in Double and single action with 2in or 6in barrel
If you've seen insurgent or Divergent you'll recognize this pistol

USFA Zip gun

Lmao, I've actually seen this at a gun show I went to.
I feel really unsafe trying to charge it, since you're literally putting your fingers on the muzzle.

I made you a PS90 because I know you've been dying to have it <3
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 08:17:39 AM by Sheepocalypse »

I made you a PS90 because I know you've been dying to have it <3
<3

These guns haven't changed much since first release, they still have long sounds that overlap and cut out, Some of them if i remember correctly are stereo (Which means that the whole server within the sound radius hears the same sound at the same amplification, which could mean ear rape) reloading is better, models are just WOW lovey, but still high poly, and alot of the weapons are pretty small IMO, such as the PS90. I still get that reminiscence of the BF3 pack, even in the .CS files, the coding is laid out the same.

Keep working at it :/

While the models arn't bad even for being a bit high poly, I can't help but feel like they don't fit the BL theme. They look almost a bit too realistic and they don't fit in the blocklanders hand very well. The pack is great for a first, but you may wan't to consider enlarging the handles of the guns and trying to simplify some of the few over poly models you have. Still, good job on your first pack!