Poll

Server Goals

New trailer
Server Speed (F.P.S)
Newer photos
Donating V.I.P Treatment

Author Topic: → Alien Block SHUTDOWN ←  (Read 23716 times)

okay what i said mayhaps have been harsh and i'm sorry. i don't care if you keep ID 16895 banned but please unban 18104, it IS my brothers ID and he did nothing wrong and doesn't deserve to be banned.

I'm glad that you understand what you did. I know i'm being harsh too because im having to communicate with a lot of angered players and its getting me stressed.

50356 - Nal
also, you banned me for criticizing you, you're loving pathetic. also get my ID correct its 39528

Lets have a roundup of what you've done here.
You've 1. Lied about your trailer, as your buttbuddy over here has said that it wasn't true
2. I say why join if its not true
3. He edits said post and points it at me
4. You lie
5. Now I'm banned for asking whats the point if the entire trailer is fake.

what have you fixed? you've added useless stuff over and over and its not helping at all.

I'm sorry that your upset and I do apologize that it has to come to this but you have been too disruptive. You've been being rude to players calling them "friends" and using harsh words in your vocabulary that do not have to be used. THATS the reason why I don't want you on the server because I don't want bad energy like that in the game.

Don't ban people for criticism. That backfires really badly. Please remove the things in the title. People asked once and you say you will fix it. Here, I will fix it in me reply. This server gameplay wise has nothing to do with the trailer. While I can see it has been done somewhat well I think you need actual gameplay footage. Also, this kinda sounds like hide and seek with a alien. Can you clarify this?

1. I would NEVER ban a person for criticism. I promise you that.
2. It a parody of Alien Isolation. The game is going to be like hide and seek just like survival in the actual game. We're working on making it so theres a way to escape but people are getting mad telling us that we're just making stuff up to delay the day it comes out to the public.
3. it pretty much is Hide and Seek right now in the BETA stage.
4. We're making a new trailer soon to help you guys understand more about what we're going for in gameplay.

Yeah, the crap in the title is really annoying.

Ignore it then. I made it a bit less because it was annoying me a bit as well. This is what it was like at first and everyone was fine with it until I added to it and got everyone aggravated. I did change it back though to its original look.

you could start by removing the unnecessary attention grabbing in the title.

That's the goal I was trying to get. Video games (In this case, BL Servers) can't just become super popular on there own. They need advertisement, a way to get there name out there, etc.

btw you can quote multiple quotes at once
And seriously just get rid of the whole obnoxious title borders already, I'm sick of seeing them every time I look in general discussion. Stop making this topic "stand out" because it may be working but not in your favor.
That's the goal I was trying to get. Video games (In this case, BL Servers) can't just become super popular on there own. They need advertisement, a way to get there name out there, etc.
Then how did other servers get popular in the past? By hosting a good server that people enjoy. A plain title will do, I doubt that more than 10 people will overlook the topic because it doesn't have borders.

btw you can quote multiple quotes at once
And seriously just get rid of the whole obnoxious title borders already, I'm sick of seeing them every time I look in general discussion. Stop making this topic "stand out" because it may be working but not in your favor.Then how did other servers get popular in the past? By hosting a good server that people enjoy. A plain title will do, I doubt that more than 10 people will overlook the topic because it doesn't have borders.

1. I would rather not just give everyone the same exact answer. I like to answer every question individually.
2. Since everyone doesn't want it. I'll respect that so I will take it down. ;O;

→ Alien Block BETA ←
you just can't let it go can ya
1. I would rather not just give everyone the same exact answer. I like to answer every question individually.
You can space it out like I'm doing.
2. Since everyone doesn't want it. I'll respect that so I will take it down. ;O;

They were possibly : Rude to other players, bullying other players, making fun of the game and or forum post.
pff, you're just banning me because I think your whole fonzie scheme is bullstuff
I'm sorry that your upset and I do apologize that it has to come to this but you have been too disruptive. You've been being rude to players calling them "friends" and using harsh words in your vocabulary that do not have to be used. THATS the reason why I don't want you on the server because I don't want bad energy like that in the game.
yeah well banning someone for saying whats the point is completely handicapped, friend
you're only attracting negative attention you moron
Ignore it then. I made it a bit less because it was annoying me a bit as well. This is what it was like at first and everyone was fine with it until I added to it and got everyone aggravated. I did change it back though to its original look.
no other topic has this stuff, just loving remove it already
the current one is still annoying
1. I would NEVER ban a person for criticism. I promise you that.
WHAT DID YOU JUST DO

ah, much better. thank you

Dafuq is goin on in this thread

apart from your .gif logo that you didn't even make, this is like my marriage.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 11:08:42 AM by {L} »

Banning for criticism is bullstuff and its not a good habit.
Im banned from almost 10 servers for server criticism and im tired of the stuff.